Intruder

Naya's p.o.v.

"Go away Caleb. I don't want to talk to you. We're through and that's final." I said through the door as I leaned against it. I knew the lock to the door didn't work the best and hoped he wouldn't figure that out for himself.

"Come on baby don't be like that." He taunted and I felt the door handle move so I quickly grabbed it to stop the door from opening.

"Open the door Naya or I'll open it myself." He threatened but I didn't budge from my spot against the door. This seemed to upset him because before I could realize what was happening I was sent skidding across the carpet as the door burst open and he stepped inside.

"Now look what you made me do angel. I didn't want to hurt you but you made me do it. If you had just opened the door like I asked you wouldn't be on the ground." He cooed sickly as he grabbed me by the arm harshly and pulled me up.

"Ouch! Caleb stop you're hurting me!" I cried but he just shoved me against the wall and slammed his lips against mine. I refused to kiss back disgusted and instead shoved him off of me.

"Get out." I spat wiping my mouth with my sleeve and he smirked reaching out and stroking my cheek in a mock of affection.

"Come now baby you know you like it. Don't you remember how I made you scream under me? I can do it again if you forgot." He purred and I felt like gagging at the thought as I slapped his hand away from me.

"I said get out! I don't want to see or hear you ever again! I wasn't screaming because I liked it you sick fuck!" I shouted and flinched clenching my eyes shut when he raised his hand to smack me, bracing for impact.

But it never came.

"I believe she told you to leave."

"What the fuck?" Caleb said confused and angry and I peeked my eyes open to see Moon standing there with his hand around Caleb's wrist.

"Who or what the fuck are you?" Caleb spat yanking his wrist from Moon's hold and Moon stepped in front of me protectively.

"I'm one of her boyfriends and I don't take too kindly to a sick, disgusting, piece of shit touching my girl." Moon spat with venom lacing his voice. I had never seen Moon like this and it honestly scared me a little.

"The fuck are you talking about? You aren't this whore's boyfriend. More like her toy to- OOF!" Caleb was cut off as Moon landed a solid punch straight into his face sending him backwards to the floor. I heard a sickening crunch as Caleb's nose broke and I watched as he spit a few teeth out.

"Shut up. I'm sick of listening to your disgusting voice. Now LEAVE!" Moon shouted and Caleb scrambled out the door.

Once he was gone I felt the weight of what just happened hit and I fell to my knees as I began struggling to breathe. My head was swimming and my vision had blurred before my hearing had become muffled and I grabbed at my chest as my body started shaking. Through my hazy vision I could see Moon crouch down to my level and I could only follow his movements as he pulled me close and laid me back on his lap. Soon he started giving me CPR and I slowly began to calm down.

"That's it Starlight. Look at me love. Follow my voice. You're safe I promise." He soothed and I blinked as everything became clear once again.

Once I was better, I immediately wrapped my arms around Moon and began sobbing. He was quick to hold me close and rub my back as I sobbed into his chest. We stayed like that for a moment until I had fully calmed down and pulled away from him a bit.

"Let's get you home Starlight." He suggested and I nodded until I remembered I had yet to get my ferrets to the truck.

""Wait I need to get Nugget and Noodle!" I said sitting up and Moon tilted his had as he watched me pick up the carrier that held the two. He looked inside and frowned before looking at me.

"Are those rats?" He asked unamused and I frowned.

"No they're ferrets! Or as I like to call them long bears or furry crack missles. They're twins like you and Sun." I answered and he smirked chuckling.

"Alright Starlight. Now let's go home." He said and led me out of the apartment and to my truck. I set the carrier in the back seat and got into the driver's side while Moon hopped into the passenger's side.

"So did you follow me?" I asked as I began driving back to the Pizzaplex and he looked at me.

"Yes. I wanted to make sure you were safe and I'm glad I did." He answered honestly and I glanced at him smiling.

"I'm glad you did too. Thank you for protecting me. I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't been there." I thanked and he hummed.

Before long we were back at the Pizzaplex and Moon helped me carry everything to the daycare. Once inside I was tackled by Sun as he embraced me in a tight hug.

"Oh Sunshine I missed you so much! I'm so happy you're back!" He exclaimed happily and I winced when he squeezed my arm in the hug.

"Ow Sun please be more gentle!" I asked and he set me down and scanned me.

"Goodness you're hurt! What happened!?" He asked and gently pulled my arm close so he could get a better look at the bruise on my arm.

"Some asshole barged into her apartment and tried to hurt her." Moon briefly explained and to my surprise Sun wasn't upset by his language but more upset about what had happened.

"And where is he now?" He asked coldly and my eyes widened at his tone not knowing he could sound ike that.

"He's been dealt with and now our Starlight is moving in with us." Moon answered and I was surprised by Sun's quick change in demeanor as he quickly scooped me up and spun me around.

"Oh that's just wonderful! It'll be like a never ending sleep over!" He cheered and I laughed.

This was my new home and I couldn't be happier.