Revenge

Eclipse's p.o.v.

"He WHAT!?" I shouted enraged and my grip on Naya tightened.

"Please don't make me go back out there. He said he'd clip my wings this time. He's going to kill me I just know it." Naya pleaded as she stared up at me with teary and frightened eyes and I growled not liking the situation I've been put in. I wanted to protect her but at the same time I wanted to kill this man for what he had done. It was then that an idea popped in my head for a way the both of us could get revenge on him. All I had to do was mke sure Naya was alright with it.

"I won't make you go back out if you don't want to but hear me out on this. What if I told you I have a way you can stick it to that asshole and still be safe?" I asked and this seemed to catch he attention as she cocked her head to the side a bit while waiting for me to continue.

"Here's the plan."

Naya's p.o.v.

"Are you sure about this Eclipse?" I asked as I peeked out at the crowd and scanned the area for Cole. I finally found him leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and a look on his face I had come to learn as plotting. I assumed he was scanning the area for another victim or something but I knew it was me he was after at the moment.

"I'm sure Stardust. Just go out there and put everything you have into it and let me do the rest." He assured and I took a deep breath as I stepped out onto the stage and back up to the microphone.

"Hello everyone! My name is Naya and this next song goes to Cole. Here's to the man who tried to murder me. Happy birthday." I announced and the room went silent for a moment as the music started. We had already run the plan by DJ and he was more than accepting of it when he heard what Cole had done. As the music started I made eye contact with Cole and was reminded of how he had treated me and I glared at him as I felt a burning hatred begin boiling in my chest.

"Drag me to death"
"Like a lit cigarette"
"Took my last breath"
"Like the smoke from my lips"

"I've lied for you"
"And I liked it too"
"But my knees are bruised from kneeling to you"

"I've had enough"
"But you're too hard to quit"
"We've had our fun"
"Now your sugar makes me sick"

"I've lied for you"
"And I liked it too"
"But my makeup's ruined"

I sang keeping eye contact with him and meeting his glare as he uncrossed his arms and stood straight. I knew this was pissing him off and I couldn't care less. I knew that as long as I had my boys that I was safe.

"And now I'm laughing"
"Through my tears"
"I'm crying"
"Through my fear"

"But baby if I had to choose"
"The joke's on you"

I sang and the crowd started to cheer for me and dance again once they had gotten over the shock of what I had said. My guess, they all thought it was just a joke and nothing too serious.

"The joke's on you"

"God knows I tried to be kind"
"But I won't just lay down and die"
"Wearing a fake smile!"

"The joke's on you"

With these lyrics I spotted Cole moving closer to the stage and I glanced back at Eclipse not sure what to do until DJ picked me up and placed me on his shoulder keeping me out of reach of Cole. I smiled at him and continued my song feeling stronger than ever as I began to enjoy this.

I continued the song until I finished and by the time I had, I noticed Cole had gone missing. My attention however was taken by the crowd screaming and cheering for me as I stood on DJ's shoulder. Up here I felt like nothing could hurt me and that not even Cole could touch me anymore.

I didn't know how right I was.

Eclipse's p.o.v.

"So you like to kill innocent women huh?" I growled as I tossed Cole onto the basement floor. He hit the concrete hard and I stood over him scowling.

"Why does it matter to you what I do? You're just a heap of metal that can't do aything about it." He spat and I smirked as I crouched down and grabbed the front of his shirt lifting him up a bit.

"I assure you, I am much more than that."

"I'm here. Where is he?" Moon annouced from behind me and I moved out of the way.

"Right here. This is the piece of shit that was targeting Naya." I said motioning to Cole on the ground. and Moon stalked forward.

"Get up" He ordered and Cole stood up.

"Ooh there's two of you now. I'm in so much trouble what are you gonna do? Make me take a nap?" He questioned sarcastically and crossed his arms.

"Oh you'll be taking a nap alright. One that'll last forever. You think you can target our girl without any consequences? Think again" Moon spat angrily and punched Cole in the face breaking his nose. I watched as blood began streaming down his face and grinned pleased with the shocked look on his face.

"I thought you weren't programmed to be able to hurt people!" He exclaimed holding his nose in what I can only assume was pain. Taking a quick scan of him, I found his nose was shattered and his levels of fear and anger were rising. Good, I wanted him angry. It would make it so much more fun when we break him to nothing but a sniffling and sobbing mess begging for mercy.

"Most of us are but Moon and I are two of the few who have much different coding. See we percieve you as a threat therefore we are allowed to take drastic measures and punish you how we see fit or until you leave the building. And since you're in the basement, you won't be leaving anytime soon." I taunted and Cole glared at us.

"Like I'll be taken down by hunks of junk like you two. I'll enjoy scrapping you both and then sueing this pathetic waste of space. But not before I give that useless bitch the treatmeent she deserves by putting her six feet under with the two of you." He ranted and with that I lost it as I saw red.

Moon's p.o.v.

I grit my teeth when Cole finished his rant. I couldn't contain my anger anymore at his words and saw red as both Eclipse and I lunged at him and began clawing at Cole together. The sound of flesh ripping, blood splattering, and the pained screams as we tore him apart never reached my ears. I couldn't hear, I couldn't feel the blood and flesh as I tore through it. I only saw red and knew I wanted to attack.

By the time the screams died down, Eclipse and I were covered in Cole's blood and Cole was nothing more than an unrecognizable, mutilated corpse. It was only then that I saw clearly again and swore as I realized we had gone a bit overboard and now had one hell of a mess to clean up.

"Not a word of this gets to Naya. Let's just clean this up and not speak a word of it. If she asks about him we tell her we threw him out."

"I wasn't planning on telling her. Besides it's not like we'll be lying to her since we're going to stage this as a trash compactor accident. So technically we are throwing him out." He pointed out jokingly and I couldn't help but snicker at that.

"Let's get cleaned up and back to our little star."