We've Got You

~TW: Mentions of seziures/ severe panick attacks. These are based off of my own experiences.~

Naya's p.o.v.

"So you're telling me that not only do I help you take care of the children all day but, I also clean up, do maintenance, and I'm to be your mechanic!" I exclaimed unable to believe what I was hearing.

"Yes! I know it sounds like a lot but you'll have Moony and I there to help you!" Sun exclaimed, sat next to me on the bed with his legs crossed, and didn't seem to see the problem with that.

"When am I going to go home? I need to eat and sleep. I still have a life." I asked and Sun thought about it unsure how to respond.

"You don't have to." Moon stated, walking into the room, and I looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he sat on his bed, leaning his back against the wall, and stretched out facing me with one leg bent. He looked comfortable.

"I mean there is already a room for you to stay in if you want. You can even move into the daycare if you wanted." He explained and I tilted my head.

"Why is there a room set up?"

"In case any of the previous helpers needed to stay overnight." Sun explained and I sighed a bit relieved by this information. That is until I remembered I'd be their mechanics.

"Wait I can't be your mechanics! I know nothing about that stuff!" I cried worried and Sun placed a hand on my cheek, cupping it, as my breathing began slowing down until it caught in my throat.

"Naya. Naya! Come on Sunshine look at me." Sun said calmly while pulling me close to him but it was already too late as my eyes rolled back and I began violently convulsing in his arms. Within seconds of this I had blacked out.

Sun's p.o.v.

I held Naya close to me confused and worried as she started seizing in my arms. It came out of nowhere and I wasn't sure what to do. I looked up at Moon as he quickly moved to the other side of her. He helped me hold her and we scanned her quickly.

"It's a panick attack. She's not breathing."

"But how? I've seen some of the children have panick attacks but I've never seen something like this!" I questioned while Moon began trying to adjust her.

"I don't know but we need to preform CPR now!" He stated and I watchd as he cradled her head and pressed his lips against hers and started giving her breaths. This was one of the few times I was greatful our upgrades had more realistic features and built to be able to preform CPR

Eventually, Naya's seizing slowed down and she started coming to. I was so glad to see she was okay but it wasn't over yet.

"Come on Starlight. Come back to us. You're okay. You're safe." Moon encouraged and Naya suddenly gasped as she snapped out of it and grabbed onto us.

"Easy Sunshine. It's okay, we've got you." I assured as she looked up at both of us frantic. Moon leaned over and gave her another breath gently this time and it seemed to work as Naya's breathing slowed to an even pace.

She tried to sit up but immediatley fell back into our arms holding her head.

"Now you're staying here tonight. I'm not entirely sure what that was but I'm not letting you leave tonight after that."  Moon said sternly and I agreed with him.

"I...I can't" She panted while blinking as if she were tying to regain her vision. We kept ahold of her seeing she was weak and trembling from the episode.

"You heard Moon, we're not taking any chances." I insisted and she groan trying to sit up again.

Moon's p.o.v.

I began growing irritated by Naya's stubborness and sighed as I took her from Sun's hold and carried her out of our room and to her own. Like ours, her room was lit up by fairy lights and she had a large bed in the corner of the room. It wasn't anything fancy but it was enough for her to be comfortable.

"Moon please" Naya mumbled in my arms and I looked down at her as I brushed some hair out of her face.

"You're staying here Naya. End of discussion." I ended firmly as I set her down on the bed. She sighed seeming to finally give in and relaxed into the bed.

"Now I want you to tell me what just happened. I recognized it as a panick attack but Sun and I have never seen one like that before."  I looked at Sun who nodded while fiddling with his hands, a common sign he was anxious about something. Naya sighed turning her head away from us.

"I never wanted anyone to see that. I know how scary it can be. My doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong or what they were so their best guess was severe panick attacks. Heh it's funny, all the tests and all I'm left with is a pile of bills I can't afford." She explained and fell silent as she stared at the wall.

"How severe can they be? What causes them?" Sun asked concerned and she turned her head to look at us, seeming to be doing a bit better now.

"Well the seizing is normal for them but they can be different. There have been a few times where my body will freeze up on me. I can't speak or move so there's no way for me to signal anyone. As for causes...I don't know. A lot of different things can cause them but the biggest cause is stress."

"When did all of this start Starlight?" I asked and noticed her anxiety started to rise as she began looking around the room. I gently took her hand in mine and rubbed the back of it with my thumb, bringing her attention back to me.

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to. We are just trying to understand better so we can help you." I assured and she took a deep breath.

"It started sometime last year. I've been slowly dealing with it ever since." She answered and I nodded understanding.

"Anyway! Why don't we get you some pizza and find you somthing to watch. Since you're staying we could have a sleep over!" Sun exclaimed changing the subject and Naya smiled and nodded.