Day Off

Nay's p.o.v.

The next day the Pizzaplex was closed due to maintenance. It surprised me that Fazbear would let the other animatronics get so bad that they'd need to close the Pizzaplex but at the same time from what I knew from Sun and Moon, Fazbear didn't really care too much. Since I had already done my maintenance on Sun and Moon I had the day off and now had to figure out what I was going to do with it.

Stretching, I got changed and made my way to Sun and Moon's room to find Moon up already and Sun was still asleep. Moon was fiddling around with an arcade machine that was stationed in their room and must've heard me come in because he stopped what he was doing to look at me.

"You're awake. How'd you sleep Starlight?" He asked and I sat on his bed.

"I slept alright. It could've been better though."

"Nightmares?" Moon asked and I shook my head.

"No not really. I more had trouble falling asleep and kept waking up randomly." I answered honestly knowing Moon could somehow tell when I was lying.

"Well since we have the day off is there anything you'd like to do?" He asked an I shrugged.

I thought about exploring the pizzplex today becaue I haven't seen it since I started working here an I wonder how the others would react to seeing me." I responded and looked over at Sun as he woke up.

"Oh! Good morning Sunshine!"

"Good morning Sunny. Do you two want to go talk to the others with me?" I asked and he sat up quickly.

"That sounds like fun doesn't it Moony!?"

"Sure why not. But if that stupid gator tries anything I'll rip his head off." He warned and I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

"I promise it will be okay Moon." I assured and he grunted in response but couldn't keep from smiling as he gently stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"I could never say no to you Starlight." He said softly and I smiled up at him and leaned into his hand.

"Well we should get going now if we are. This place is big and I'd like to explore as much as I can today." I said and they got up, following me out of their room and to the balcony. Once there Moon picked me up and I screamed as he suddenly jumped off the balcony and into the ballpit below.

"Moony don't scare Naya like that!" Sun scolded before diving in with us and Moon laughed.

"Sorry Starlight I had too. You used to love doing that when you were little. You'd beg me to jump everytime." Moon apologised and I playfully stuck my tongue out at him.

"You sir are in a lot of trouble when we get back." I teased and he grinned, kissing me before I could deny him. Not that I would've anyway.

"Are you okay Sunshine?" Sun asked and I turned my attention to the concerned sun themed daycare attendant and nodded smiling.

"I'm fine. It was kinda fun once I got over the shock of falling." I assured him and he smiled brightly.

"That's good to hear Sunshine! Now off on our adventure we go!" He exclaimed and took of towards the doors of the daycare.

I shook my head at his enthusiasm and began following him when I felt a light tap on my butt making me squeak and look at Moon shocked. He just grinned at me acting as if he had one nothing wrong. Chuckling, I followed Sun out of the daycare and to the main atrium of the pizzaplex. Despite the pizzaplex being closed today it was still lit up with bright neon lights all over the builing. It was blinding compared to the daycare and I felt a small headache form.

"Are you alright Sunshine? I know all of the lights can be overwhelming." Sun asked looking at me and I nodded.

"I'm fine it's just a bit bright compared to the daycare is all. " I answered and we made our way further in.

As we looked around, I ran into something, or rather someone as I fell down. When I looked up I found Glamrock Freddy standing in front of me and he was a bit intmidating with his height.

"Oh my apologies miss. I didn't see you there." He apologised and held his hand out to me to help me up. I gratefully took it and Sun quickly began checking me over to make sure I was alright. I laughed and pushed him away a little and took his hands in mine as we made eye contact.

"Sunny I love you but you don't need to fuss over every little bump and fall I have. I'm clumsy and if you do you'll be checking on me every two seconds. Okay?" I asked and he frowned a bit.

"I-I know but I don't want to see you hurt. You're special to me." He argued and I smiled at him.

"And you're special to me to Sunny. Just promise me you'll tone it down a bit."

"I promise Sunshine. I'll try." He promised and I kissed his cheek.

"Oh my are you Sun and Moon's partner?" Freddy asked and I nodded turning my attention to him.

"Yes I am. My name is Naya." I answered and his jaw dropped.

"Are you-"

"Yes this is little Naya all grown up." Moon interrupted and I glanced at him hearing the impatient tone to his voice.

"It's good to see you again Freddy. How have you been?" I asked and he smiled.

"I've been wonderful Naya. I'm just glad to see you're doing well and to see you again. I know the way things happened wasn't good and I'm sorry about that." He apologised again and I shrugged.

"It's in the past and it's not your fault." I replied and he suddenly hugged me. I laughed a bit unsure what brought this on and he soon pulled away.

"Forgive me I have just missed you. Have you seen Chica and Roxanne yet? I'm sure they'd love to see you again." He askd and I shook my head.

"Not yet but I do want to see them again as well but for now I want to explore a bit. If I find them then  I'll stop and talk." I answered and he nodded understanding.

"Well I need to get to the maintenance room before my caretaker blows a fuse herself. She can be so testy sometimes." He said in thought and I laughed a bit

"I can understand that with these two." I said, pointing to Sun and Moon who pouted a bit. I chuckled at the two and waved as Freddy left.

With him gone, the three of us continued looking around and I suddenly felt a chill run down my spine as I felt like someone was watching me.

"Is something wrong Starlight?" Moon asked as I looked around trying to see if anyone was around and I shook my head.

"Uh ...no. No I'm alright." I said and we continued looking around.

"Hehehehe. Soon my Stardust.  Soon you'll be mine."