Sleep Over!

Naya's p.o.v.

Sun had left after declaring we would have a sleep over and I was left in what was to be my room with Moon who had taken to scanning me a few times to make sure I was okay. I tried to reassure him I was okay but he was still insistant that I stayed in bed as he began setting up the tv that was stationed in the room.

"Why is that even in here Moon?" I asked and he kept his focus on what he was doing as he answered me.  He seemed to be pleased with the change of subject.

"It was left by one of the previous helpers. We've had a few in the past years but none of them stayed for too long. Either they found a new job elsewhere or they couldn't handle everything they needed to do. Most people believed working here would be easy until they learned what they would be doing."

I hummed thinking about his answer and wondered if I would be the same. Oddly enough I felt at home here and didn't see myself leaving. It was strange how I felt like I knew this place so well but I simply brushed it off as nothing.

Soon enough, Sun came skipping into the room with some pizza and fizzy faz for me along with a stack of different movies and games to play. I smiled at him and laughed a bit as he seemed to struggle to carry everything.

"I'm baaack!~"  He said in a sing song voice and set everything down beside the bed before handing me the plate of pizza.

"Thank you Sunny. You too Moon. I know I'm stubborn but I appreciate you both taking care of me."

"It's no problem Sunshine! We'll always be here for you if you need it!" Sun exclaimed happily and I smiled at him. I didn't understand how he seemed to alway be happy but I thought it was cute.

"So what movies did you bring?" I asked glancing at the stack of at least ten different films and he clapped excited.

"Any horror movies?" Moon asked strolling over and Sun looked at him appalled.

"Good heavens no! Those are way too scary!"

"I don't mind them. I think it would be fun to watch something spooky with you two." I said and the two of them looked at me. Sun had a shocked expression and Moon was grinning pleased.

"See she wants to watch a scary movie too." Moon taunted crossing his arms and I watched as Sun's rays spun a bit annoyed with his brother. I laughed a bit at the two.

"You two are so cute." I complimented without thinking about it and they both stopped and looked at me. I noticed a red tint form on their cheeks as they stared at me and I tilted my head.

"What?" I asked and both of them looked away quickly.

"Th-thank you Sunshine! That's sweet of you!"

"Yeah. Let's pick a movie already." Moon suggested changing the subject and I looked at all of them trying to decide which one.

"How about this one?" I asked liffting the case to Elemental and Sun clapped his hands excited.

"Oh yes yes yes! I've been wanting to see that one but Moony won't watch it with me." Sun exclaimed and Moon groaned turning away.

"I'd ratehr not." Moon grumbled and I hummed and looked at th other movies Sun had brought up. I gasped however when I spotted one of my favorite movies.

"The Nightmare Before Christmas! I love this movie!" I exclaimed excited and I began humming to myself as I bounced around in place.

Moon's p.o.v.

Sun and I looked at each other and smiled as Naya began bouncing and humming to herself. I shrugged at him as I picked up the movie from her bed and began settiing it up.

"You call us cute, but you're adorable Starlight~" I teased tilted her head up to look at me when I was finished. I smirked seeing a bright blush form on her cheeks as she stared into my eyes until she looked away puffing her cheeks out a bit. I heard Sun giggle behind us and he climed onto the bed, sitting with his legs crossed.

"I have to agree with Moon. You are quite adorable Sunshine!" Sun agreed and we watched as Naya flopped over obviously embarrased. I chuckled and sat on the bed with them, leaning back and relaxing into the bed as the movie started.

"Why do you like this movie so much Sunshine? It's spooky." Sun asked as the intro credits ran through.

"I love the story of it and the fact that it looks so good. Claymation can be very difficult and I appreciate the time and effort put into making this." She explained and I hummed intrested. I had never thought of it that way.

Afte the credits we didn't speak much and instead watched the movie together. I had notice Naya wasn't eating, so I picked up the plate of pizza and pushed it towards her a bit until she got the point and started eating. With that, I leaned back again and watched the movie with Naya and Sun. I had to admit the film was pretty good and the music was catchy but what I enjoyed the most was the bright smile that lit up Naya's face.

I was beginning to believe Sun was right and this was our Naya but I still wasn't too sure about it. She had all of the traits of little Naya but she didn't remember us at all. It hurt to be honest but I figured she had gone through something to make her forget.

Before long the movie had ended and I looked down at Naya to see she had fallen asleep against my chest. I smiled softly at the sight and looked over feeling movement on the bed to see Sun scooting closer. He soon layed on his stomach, kicking his feet in the air and propping his head in his hands as he admired Naya.

"She looks so cute when she's sleeping." Sun complimented and I looked back down at Naya as she nuzzled into my chest.

"We should let her sleep. She needs it." I suggested and he pouted a bit. I ignored his antics and began trying to slowly move Naya off of me but the moment I did she clung to me tightly.

"Looks like I'm not going anywhere. I guess I'll just stay here." I sighed as I shifted a bit to be more comfortable as Sun quietly whined.

"I wanna stay too!" He whined and I rolled my eyes.

"I never said you couldn't. Now be quiet before you wake her up." I said rubbing Naya's back to make sure she stayed asleep and watched as Sun scooted closer and wrapped an arm over Naya.

"Nighty night Sunshine."

"Sweet dreams Starlight."