The Thunder

BPOV

"Alice, did Edward SEE me in this?" I screamed from the bathroom as I was changing out the outfit corset and into the outfit Rosalie had picked out for me. It was a Green halter top with a short white skirt that made my legs look really long. She was good, I had to give it to her. I opened the door and walked out to see Alice and Rosalie laughing.

"Don't worry Bella he didn't see anything he just heard me think 'I've got to cover up Bella' so we're fine. He keeps cutting in and out like bad cell phone service. Rosalie and I are going to mess with them a bit. We're singing 'A Pirates Life for Me' in our heads to let them know we know where they are. That should have them running scared and buy us enough time to run out on our quick shopping trip and make the show without interference."

They ran and changed their clothes at vampire speed. Rosalie grabbed her purse and made sure she had her huge wad of fifties from earlier in the day. She turned to Alice "Money - Check" Alice said back to her "Ticket - check." They looked at me "Clueless Bella - Check!" And without another word we were off.

They had the greatest shops in the hotel. We went to Gucci, Prada, Fendi and Dior. Alice looked like a kid in a candy store. If she could have bought one of everything she would have. Rosalie loved purses and shoes so she spent her time picking all the shoes to match the outfits Alice was coming up with. They were a perfect shopping match and I knew if all else failed, I would look good as long as I lived with Alice and Rosalie.

Rosalie ended up getting a fire engine red strapless dress that was very simple but on her body looked illegal. She found a pair of strappy heels and a gold clutch to finished the outfit. Alice got a funky emerald green skirt with a matching green sweater and patterned camisole under it. She went with simple silver flats.

My outfit was something I would have never picked for myself, but I had to admit when I put it on, I felt like a million bucks. It was a simple black dress, off the shoulder. Rosalie threw me into another corset thing to give me some cleavage and a tiny waist. The dress came to mid calf and then had lace ruffle around the bottom hem. It was gorgeous. Rosalie spend a good hour trying to find me sexy shoes that I wouldn't fall down in. Not and easy task, for someone as clutzy as I was, but she found them none the less. They were closed toe patent leather with a good 3 inch heel. I walked all around he store without tripping before letting them purchase them for me. I really was having too much fun to want to take a side trip to the local emergency room.

Alice looked at her watch. "Wow, time flies when the shopping is good! We need to get going." She turned to the lady behind the counter. "Would you make sure all the clothes we were wearing make it back to our room?" The lady nodded her head. She just made a huge commission off our purchases, so she'd do anything we asked. We gave her a wave and dashed out the lobby doors.

We no sooner stepped outside the hotel, and a gentleman in a tuxedo walked up to me and took my hand. "Miss Bella, my name is Rocco and I will be your driver this evening." Behind him was a huge, black, stretch limousine. Rocco was one good looking guy and as I glanced over to Alice and Rosalie they must have thought so too. I wondered to myself if Alice had paid extra for him. The limo was fantastic. Leather seats, a TV, Radio, a bottle of champaign chilling and three glasses waiting to be filled. Rosalie grabbed the glasses and filled them quickly and passed one to me and one to Alice. She raised her glass and said "To the newest addition to the Cullen family. May you and Edward love each other for all of eternity and hopefully Alice and I can give you a night you will never forget. We love you Bella." And with that, we clinked glasses and drank the champaign.

Rocco turned around and asked "Are you ready Miss Bella?"

"Let's go Rocco. I think there's some trouble we need to get into!" The three of us started laughing as we pulled out of the hotel.