"This is gonna be fun" Tae exclaimed while chuckling.

"What?" Yugyeom and Jackson said loudly.

"What?" the asked back.

"Are you okay tae?" Yug asked to which Tae made a confused face.

"Of course! why did you ask like that?" Tae asked

"well because we just said that HIS childhood BESTFRIEND LOVES HIM and you are happy about that?" Namjoon asked

"Um yeah?" Tae replied blowing their mind who the fvck will be happy if some other people love the person you love more precisely HIS BEST FRIEND?

"Gosh! I can never understand what goes in that evil brain of yours?" Jackson exclaimed making Tae chuckle.

"Why are you guys so shocked?" Tae laughed at their blown faces

"cause you to chill knowing the important person of jungkook loves him?" Chanyeol said while looking at the concern

oh boy, who is gonna tell them...

"That's where the fun is my dear boys" TAe smirked

"U meant to say?" Yug asked

"If there are no players for the coach to play, how will the game go?" The said while smirking.

"well bye guys gotta meet Jungkook" Saying that tae bid bye to the boys who were still processing what Tae said and went inside the class to where Jungkook's exam was.

They reached Jungkook's class and went inside as there was no teacher and only a few people were present in the class.

She looked around the class to see Jungkook sitting at the back with a girl talking and laughing.

If we say Tae didn't feel a pinch would be a lie... it's not because of jealousy nah why would she should be jealous of another woman, Mr Kim and Mrs Kim raised no weak bitch.....she felt that pinch because never means never did Jungkook talk to Tae laughing or smiling.

Tae shrugged off the thoughts and went towards Jungkook and slowly closed his eyes from back.

Jungkook was startled at the start while the girl to whom Jungkook was talking frowned.

"Guess" Tae whispered into Jungkook's ear not minding the girl

shivers ran through Jungkook's spine but he composed himself and coughed before answering "Tae?"

Tae smiled widely and stood beside him.

"woah you got it correct"

"who would dare to do that if it's not you" Jungkook stated while raising his eyebrow.

"True!" tae agreed and smiled at him.

"Um, kookie?" the girl's voice came making Tae raise her eyebrow.

"Kookie?" Tae asked while looking at Jungkook

"Um she is Alva, my childhood" Before Jungkook can complete the girl interested

"His Childhood Sweetheart," the girl said while smiling at Jungkook.

Tae looked straight into Alva's eyes making her nervous and shift in her place uncomfortable.

seeing that Tae smirked in satisfaction.

"Shut up Alva....we are just friends...NOT 'childhood sweethearts'.." jungkook replied making tae smirk grow bigger.

"Haha I'm just kidding kookie" Alva replied laughing awkwardly.

"nice to meet u Alva.....myself, jungkook...." He trailed and looked at Jungkook who already looking at her but immediately looked away when he saw Tae was looking at him.