Paw Patrol: Parents of the Cerberus Pup Twins

Start from the beginning

Codi Gizmody: (glares at them) What are you doing here!?

Mason: Personal business!

Inferna and Lagoona: Yeah!

Codi: I order you to tell me!

Mason: I've got a better idea! (pulls the Shadow of Fear out of his satchel)

Codi: (scoffs) What's that bird statue supposed to do, scare me? (mocking) (scoffs) Yeah, right?

Mason: (grins) Shadow of Fear!

(shortly thereafter)

Codi: (confronted by own worse fear) (scared) You can't be real, you can't be real, you can't be real! (fearfully runs away and clubs into her ride taking Elly-Dee with her) (loud scared screams) We're outta here!

Pup Goddess of Life: (surprised) Creative!

Mason: Shadow of Fear! (Codi's worst fear goes away like magic) (puts the Shen Gong Wu back in his satchel) It was easier to scare her away than fighting!

Inferna and Lagoona: (shrugs) Fair enough!

Pup Goddess of Life: Follow me!

(the group goes off not knowing Codi was still spying on them)

Codi: (nervously) Now that he sent away my worst fear, I can resume spying on them!

Elly-Dee: Good plan!

Codi: (coughs) Honestly, Mason had the better plan using that statue to make my fear come to life!

(scene changes to the Mason's group arriving at the seal)

Pup Goddess of Life: Girls, your mother is right behind this seal!

Inferna and Lagoona: Mom?

Pup Goddess of Life: (calmly uses her magic to open the seal)

Sound: (yawning)

Pup Goddess of Life: Hurricane, are you still there, girl?

(a female Cerberus pup slowly exits the cavern)

Pup Goddess of Life: Hurricane, it's great seeing you again!

Hurricane: (yawns) It's been eons, Life! But great seeing you! (gives her a quick hug)

Pup Goddess of Life: (smiles) You too! Also I think you know these two?

Hurricane: (looks to find both young Cerberus pups) (shocked) Inferna, Lagoona? (tearfully) My baby girls!

Inferna and Lagoona: Mommy?

Hurricane: (tearfully) (sniffles) My babies! (pulls them into an affectionate hug) I've missed my baby girls after so long! (looks at Mason) (unsure) Human?

Pup Goddess of Life: (whispers about Mason's secret to Hurricane)

Hurricane: (surprised) Oh! That's not so bad then!

Mason: Times have changed and the fear of your race has gone away as well!

Hurricane: That's nice to hear Mason!

(Codi reveals herself)

Codi: Mason! This is the secret you were hiding!

Mason: (growls) Try anything like when we found Lagoona and I'll throw you and Elly-Dee into that mystic seal!

Codi: (scoffs) You would never do that!

Mason: (cracks knuckles)

(scene changes to Codi Gizmody and Elly-Dee being thrown into the empty cave where Hurricane once was)