Back at Antonio and Gabriela's house,

Antonio tells Isabella that she is a crazy psychopath and that he can't wait to divorce her and be free from her. He says that she belongs in Jail. Isabella says that he should be fairer to her. Antonio rolls his eyes at her. Isabella says that she will never give him a divorce and allow him to be happy with Gabriela. Antonio folds his arms and asks her to leave. Isabella insists that she loves him. Antonio says that she doesn't even love her son, and had the child for the wrong reasons. He says that what she feels for him is a crazed obsession.

Isabella tries to touch him, but he recoils. He drags her towards the door and starts opening it. Isabella says that she can't believe that he is humiliating her that way because of that silly girl. Antonio corrects her and says that he is treating her exactly how she deserves to be treated. He says that she is a pathetic, miserable human being. Isabella says that it is hypocritical of him to judge her and ignore Gabriela's lying. Antonio says that she murdered Emma, and endangered his son, niece, Gabriela, and Adrianna, with all those drugs she had them given as well as him and Hernan, which is much worse than lying.

He says that any problems he has with Gabriela, he will solve them with her. Isabella sarcastically laughs and says that she can see that he has already embraced her new identity. Antonio pushes her out of the door and locks it. He then takes a deep breath. He says that he cannot wait for all of the drama to end. As Isabella walks on, she says that Antonio will always be hers and no one else's.

Meanwhile at the mental hospital,

Anna Patricia has gone to visit Gabriel. They are in his room. She is sitting on the chair by his desk, while he is sitting on one side of his bed. He says that he cannot wait for his daughter to know that he is still alive and to finally reveal himself to the world and end his exile. She says that while none of them wanted the secret to be revealed as it was, that has already happened, and they have to deal with it, in the best way they can. He then looks at her. Anna Patricia asks him what is wrong. He says he was just thinking about her. Anna Patricia looks around uncomfortably. Gabriel walks upto the chair and puts her hands into his. She looks at him and says that things are very complicated at that moment.

She adds that he has just found out who he is, and found out about his children as well as all the evil things Carlos and Helena have done. She adds that it isn't the right time. Gabriel says that things are not about to get easier for any of them anytime soon. He adds that should not stop them from living their lives. Anna Patricia stands and walks to the window. Gabriel follows her and puts an arm on her shoulder. Anna Patricia closes her eyes for a second and then turns around to face him. They look at each other for a few seconds. He then runs a finger down her face. He leans in and kisses her. She is caught off-guard but kisses him back.

Meanwhile,

Hernan and Gabriela, have arrived, at Aranza and Aurelio's house. They are sitting in the dining room. There is some water and juice on the table. Hernan stares at his little sister a little nervously. Aurelio says that he didn't want to leave Aranza alone, but he can go and give them some privacy. Gabriela says that it's fine, and he can stay if he wants to. She adds that he too needs to hear her and Hernan out because they protected him as a child by not telling him anything. Aurelio looks at Aranza and she says that she wants him there. Aranza says that she just wants to know why they would come up with such a plan.

She adds that she knows both Helena and Carlos well enough to know that if they (Hernan and Gabriela) had returned they would have tried killing them again. She continues and says that regardless, she doesn't understand why they kept their identities a secret once, they returned. Gabriela looks at her brother. Hernan says that after Helena and Carlos tried to kill them and their father and stole the family company, they were devastated and wanted revenge. Aranza asks them if Adrianna and Antonio were part of that revenge. She then adds that as much as she loves them both, she also loves Adrianna and Antonio.