Sometime later at Hector's hospital room,

Gina knocks and enters. On seeing his sister, Hector (while calling her little sis), smiles and asks her if she misses him. Gina rolls her eyes at her brother, but comes and hugs him anyway. He then looks at her. He worriedly asks her what's wrong. Gina says it's nothing to worry about. Hector looks at her and says that she left work early to see him so that means that something is going on.

He adds that she is his twin sister, and he can read her very well. Gina says that their father has been remembering things, and can even remember their real names. She adds that Aranza has also told him her whole story. She adds that it means that their father already knows who he is and so does Dr. Alves. Hector is shocked.

Elsewhere,

Antonio and Adrianna are at the cafeteria during lunch. Adrianna asks Antonio if he is thinking about Gina's insistence on leaving work early to go and visit Hector. Antonio smiles and says he thinks something else is going on but Gina, as usual, won't tell him anything. Adrianna says that maybe since John is remembering names, the doctor has to talk to them so that they can begin deciding on the way forward.

Antonio tells Adrianna that she may be right, but he doesn't understand what Hector has to do with that. Adrianna says that they are all jointly responsible for John, so Gina has to discuss with Hector things to do with John and update him. Antonio agrees that makes sense. Adrianna says that she knows that his biggest fear is the mysteries and secrets Gina keeps might hang over the relationship he and Gina are rebuilding just as it did earlier. Antonio admits that she is spot on. Adrianna holds his hand.

Back at the hospital,

Hector can't believe it. The moment he and his sister had been praying for such a long time had finally reached. He asks her if Aranza knows anything. Gina says that their father doesn't want to tell Aranza anything yet until things are sorted out. Hector asks Gina what their father thinks happened to them since he doesn't know that they are alive. Gina says that like everyone else, he thinks that they are dead. Hector's face goes pale, as a realization hits him.

Gina asks her brother if he feels fine, or if she should call the doctor. Hector says that he is fine. He adds that he was thinking about a scary possibility. Gina asks him what he means. Hector says that based on the timeline the doctors gave them, their father went crazy around the same time, they disappeared. Gina says that she hadn't thought about it but hearing it now it makes sense. Hector continues and says that their father arrived at the mental hospital, with amnesia, and was okay until nearly two years later when they disappeared.

Hector says that he thinks that some part of their father's subconscious still remembered them. He adds that due to the sensitive state, he was in due to the injuries, something snapped. Hector goes on and says that their father began recovering his sanity when he saw them, again because something, maybe shared memories and blood called out to him.

Meanwhile,

Antonio (who is still having lunch with Adrianna) receives a phone call. It is his grandmother. He picks it up and she says that she would like to talk to him. Antonio is worried and asks his grandmother if she is fine. She says that she is. She adds that she would like to talk to him alone the next day if it is possible. Antonio again asks his grandmother if she is fine, and she insists that she is.

Back at Hector's hospital room,

Gina tells her brother that what he says does make sense, then asks him what that means for them then. Hector says that their father like everyone else doesn't know they are alive, and if he once went mad it could happen again. Gina is horrified at the idea.