Chapter 26 - Final Chapter

"Mama!" 

Crosshair whipped around in confusion until he gasped, Timmy was on Ace's back, the rottweiler not looking amused. Reaching for his son, Crosshair took Timmy allowing Ace to walk down the stairs. 

"Timmy, did you tell anyone where you were going?" 

"No" 

Boba only shook his head directing the two away while he helped the dogs. Crosshair scolded his son walking down the stairs only to pass Carol and Appo who headed up towards Kix's room with Soren in Appo's arms as Jesse was downstairs. He nodded at them walking into the room to find a frantic family searching for the toddler.

"Missing someone?" Crosshair spoke up, gaining all attention to him and a giggling Timmy who ignored the looks toddling over to his grandfather. Jango lifted him into his arms while Crosshair made his way over to Cody who had reappeared but with Obi-wan by his side. 

“Callum” 

“Just don’t, today’s different. We can talk tomorrow” Crosshair was quick to interrupt his brother as he passed out a copy of his letter to his big brother before he moved over to Hunter, his boyfriend could only smile knowing exactly what was on the letter having learned last night when Crosshair showed him. 

A tap on his shoulder had Crosshair whipping around only for Cody to pull him into his chest, “I’m proud of you little brother, I just want to say merry christmas Callum”. The two brothers just clung to one another as Cody tucked Crosshair under his chin, glaring at one person in particular. Quinlan frowned, rolling his eyes knowing he had lost the last argument. 

“SANTA! What’s this?!” Timmy asked, holding up something that made Crosshair only sigh. Taking one of Five’s mugs off his son when something made him turn towards the door where Jesse had invited a particular Fett into the room. 

“Callum?” 

“Rose…”

Crosshair was in absolute shock as his only sister walked into the room. Many of them froze in the room, especially Janson who was sure had stopped breathing, Jesse had to rub his back to help ground him while Rose without warning tucked Crosshair under her chin. She held him close as Boba entered the room only to gasp, he was quick to join the hug. Rose laughed, pulling the younger set of twins close.

“Rose, but how?” Janson barely breathed never mind spoke, Rose could only smile since Kix had caught her up last night including the details that Janson was alive.

“Kix invited me over for Christmas. He planned this months ago” She grinned as she hugged Cody who pulled her close, kissing her head. She pulled him close knowing she had missed him the most. Rex smiled at her, trying to escape a hug only for Fives anc Echo to drag him into one. Rose could only smile, noticing her brothers had never changed. Fox was the only one not in the room but she had walked past him when he was on his phone, he had nodded at her while dealing with something. 

“Rose?” 

“Father, I will make one thing clear. I am here for a month and won’t be leaving anytime soon…” Rose was interrupted by Jango pulling her close as he whispered, “I’ve missed you so much my daughter” Rose could only nod, extracting herself from him only to meet face to face with her mother. 

Quinlan smiled at her only for him to hit the ground hard, “That was for Cody, Kix, Callum and AJ” she glared at him, walking back over to Callum who was kneeling beside his kids. 

“AJ, who’s AJ?” Jango questioned only to gasp as a young boy came running into the room straight into Rose’s arms. 

“Meet AJ, your nephew and more importantly, his son,” Rose pointed at the man who was leaning in the doorway. Jango was in shock, there in the doorway stood his younger brother, Cad Bane who smiled at him. AJ ran over to his father, who picked him up. Cad walked towards Jango who met him halfway, the two shook hands heading for the private office while Rose took AJ back. Jesse and Rose could only share a smile, it would seem a certain medic had great instincts.