Chapter 16

Elsewhere…

Callum was what one could say was a mystery or more in particular bored and that was never a good sign in a Fett. His kids were running wild with Fives, Boba, Buck and Wrecker in the garden. Hera was snoozing beside Tech while watching some movie on the TV that Boba had hooked up to the projector leaving them all to watch the musical. 

"Callum, get off the counter" Rex only received a rude gesture. "Rex, leave him alone" Jango called out, walking into the room only to come and stand beside his youngest.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm bored" 

Jango could only smile, knowing his youngest was so used to being on the move it seemed he couldn't really stay in one place. 

"Come with me"

"This better not be, come with me if you want to live because I always live" 

"Callum" Jango warned, his youngest only stuck his tongue out until Jango sat down pulling his son down with him. Before Crosshair could move. He found himself trapped by an arm and his feet were up in Hunter's lap. The man didn't say anything knowing if they were anywhere else it would be uncomfortable for the youngest Fett. 

"Dad, come on" 

"Shh, it's about to start" Jango whispered into his ear just as the film from his childhood which was about cowboys, the old west and bounty hunters entranced him making him feel small again. A memory settled into his head as his father's arms tightened around him.

The Memory…

Creepin quietly down the stairs, using the loud thunder to his advantage. Callum stepped down the stairs, sneaking into the hallway. He was going for Cody's room when he noticed his brother wasn't in bed which made him think that Cody was downstairs so being brave he climbed down the giant steps. 

The crashing noise got louder making him flinch, he fell to the floor but instead of crying from his scraped hands. He climbed to his feet and continued on his journey carrying his blanket and teddy. The corridors seemed to go on forever until he found the door leading to the lounge where he normally found his big brother but he frowned when he couldn't see him. 

Feeling tears fill his eyes, he was about to cry out in fear when he heard sobbing. Curiosity peaked into his small brain, he walked towards the noise only to gasp quietly finding his father crying in front of the fire in his big chair. Putting a brave face, Callum toddled over, placing his blanket over his daddy's shoulders. 

"Callum, what are you doing up and out of bed" 

"Storm is scary. Where's Cody?" 

"Oh, Callum. Cody is at Obi-wan's remember" 

Callum could only frown looking at his hands, a rumble of thunder made him jump. Jango could only smile, picking his son up and placing him down in his lap. He wrapped the blanket around them both. 

"You scared my brave boy?" 

"No-Yea, I miss Cody" Callum murmured into Jango's chest, the older man could only frown wrapping Callum up in his arms he headed over to the sofa and sat down turning the TV on to distract the two of them.

"Daddy?"

"Yes son"

"Why were you crying?" 

"It's nothing son"

"Doesn't look like nothing"

"Callum" Jango said in his tone that sent a warning, his son could only smile.

A Past Found By Tragedy (Hunter x Crosshair) - Modern Au (Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara