Chapter 24

The morning came too quickly for some in the household, especially for the youngest Fett brother who had been sleeping soundly in bed with Hunter cuddling his back while Cal slept in Crosshairs arms. A squeal of pure happiness followed by laughter led to Crosshair being jumped on by his toddler while a smirking Boba stood in the doorway. 

The first thing Crosshair did was groan as he caught Timmy who claimed Santa had been plus for some odd reason it had snowed overnight. Crosshair shivered waiting to warm up, Hunter wrapped him up knowing the shorter man was always cold. 

"Santa! Santa! Santa!" Timmy cried out bouncing on the bed with a groggy Cal who tried to place the pillow over his own head leading to his mother chuckling. 

"Timmy! Come here! Santa has left footsteps outside!" Buck exclaimed, walking over to the window revealing the fake sleigh outside. Crosshair only groaned hiding his head in Hunter's chest when he caught sight of the time saying 06:30. He wanted to murder Buck knowing he would have been awake at this unreasonable time.

"Dad! Get up!" Cal moaned, flicking Crosshairs ear. 

"I'll get up once the sun is up" Crosshair groaned only to be squirted with water. 

"BOBA!" Crosshair climbed out of a laughing Hunter's arms and chased after his brother. Jango popped his head out only to grimace seeing his younger twins running silently through the house, Boba took the long way around not wanting to deal with a cranky Jesse. 

Crosshair picked up the BB gun that Fives gave him and Quinlan could only widen his eyes as Crosshair took aim and Boba hardly made it to the stairs before he stumbled at the impact of the beads. Thankfully Fox was on the stairs and caught his younger brother who thanked him only to be tackled aside when Crosshair caught up. The two almost stumbled down the stairs but Jango caught up to them and grabbed them both by the back of their tops. He proceeded to scold them for almost hurting themselves. Crosshair only grinned, he looked at Boba and the two shared a nod confusing their father. The older man soon found himself drenched by a bucket of ice cold water. Nothing could stop what happened next. 

"BOBA JANGO FETT! CALLUM JANSON FETT!" 

The shout was heard from every corner in the house as the terror twins high fived and disappeared into their rooms. Jango was absolutely shocked, it seemed his kids weren't scared of him anymore, oh that would change very soon. 

"Santa!" Timmy shouted loudly as Buck got him ready into his little Christmas outfit. Hunter shook his head throwing a few clothes on to lounge around in for the time being. Crosshair walked back into the room with a grin on his face. 

"Dad, will you..?" Hera pointed at her hair, Crosshair could only nod moving to plait her hair.

"I still don't get how you do that," Buck said. 

"With patience," Crosshair bluntly spoke. Omega walked into the room only to gasp seeing Crosshair plaiting Hera's hair. 

"No I think you've had practice" 

"Shut up, one time I grow my hair out just a little and you moan about it" Crosshair mumbled. 

"Callum, can you do mine please?" Omega asked, only to receive a nod. Hunter could only smile watching his daughter wait patiently and watch with wonder at the hairstyle. 

Crosshair ignored Hunters look while he got to work on Omegas hair, "For your father having so many products for his hair, you would think he would have worked out how to unknot your hair" Crosshair muttered, "I heard that" Hunter spoke up, only for Omega to giggle.