Chapter 5

Past Memory…

He couldn't believe it, the little device in his hand showed he had done it. They had done it. He was pregnant. A small bark made him look to the right to see Ace, his puppy rottweiler. He was hoping his father would be okay with this since he was only 15. 

He smiled, slowly getting ready for the day. It was his and Hunter's anniversary; they had been together for three years. Hunter was two years older than him but because Tech and Echo were dating, it was how Hunter and Crosshair met. Crosshair was Echo's baby brother. 

With a smile, he moved out of his room. Sadly, Ace's brother Rocky didn't make it and Ace was the only one still around. Crosshair did everything with the dog, he basically raised him as much as Hunter claimed it was his dog, Crosshair and Boba took care of him the most. 

"Morning Cody!" Crosshair said in a happy tone, confusing the hell out of his older brother who was sitting at the table with Obi-wan. 

"Morning Callum, you alright?" Cody asked in concern. Normally his baby brother was grumpy in the morning, not this cheerful. "Is Kix around?" Crosshair asked which only brought out the big brother in Cody some more. "Callum, what is it?" Cody said kneeling down in front of his baby brother, "Callum, is it your head?" "No, I just need to see Kix. Trust me Cody, it's not my head" Crosshair said hugging his brother who pulled him in closer.

You see Callum was born with a cancerous tumour in his head, Boba got off lucky. Callum almost died with his mother but thankfully he survived and his small body defeated the tumour. It was another reason Jango was very protective over his youngest. 

Echo and Fives smiled as they entered with none other than Kix and Jesse. The medic noticed Crosshairs little hint upstairs, Kix was quick to follow him, aware of the worried eyes.

Once the door to his room shut with Ace joining the two, "Did you bring it?" He asked. Kix only nodded, pulling out the small machine. "Are you sure about this, Callum?" Kix asked, "I am".

An hour later… 

A knock on the door stopped their excitement. Crosshair smiled, hugging Kix who shared his happiness.

"Are you going to tell him?" Kix asked, rubbing his partner's baby brothers back. 

"Yeah I am, I just hope dad isn't mad" Crosshair said rubbing Ace's head. 

"Come in" Kix called out, opening the door to reveal a very worried Cody who only let out a relieved breath seeing his baby brother smiling. 

"Callum, what is it?" Cody asked, kneeling down so he was eye level. Crosshair only grinned, hugging his brother. He handed him an envelope, "give this to dad will you please". Cody could only nod as Crosshair left the room with a smile dodging his brothers and grabbing Ace's lead. Jesse was giving him a lift to Hunters for the day and picking him up tomorrow morning. Crosshair grabbed his bag with a smile. He had his passport on him for Identification not that he needed it these days. Kix followed climbing into the car promising to explain it to Cody when they got back. 

Crosshair couldn't help but smirk to himself as he caught Kix's look, the older man was the family doctor. It's how he and Jesse met, Kix saved Jesse's life and was Crosshairs personal doctor when it came to anything. Kix's mother was Crosshairs doctor when he was a baby and they trusted the family majorly which led to Kix seeing more than he bargained for when he married Jesse.

"Enjoy squirt, text me when you want picked up" Jesse only received a smile back from Crosshair who waved to them as he walked more happily to the house where a smiling Wrecker stopped him.