Chapter 19

Where a worried Jesse stood, "Lacey, what did that noise mean?" Jango asked. Lacey could only frown looking to the right. 

"It means the head of the family has been attacked or there has been a death in the family" Lacey explained, she took another deep breath, "Even if family members aren't talking to one another, they all respond to the noise no matter what. Due to mother already going, I'm not required to go due to the generation rules but then again mother left earlier to go to some appointment" Lacey said, slumping into her father who held her. 

"What appointment?" Jesse asked, looking at Lacey with confusion.

"I don't know. He just said he had a message to pop on and it involved an appointment" Lacey admitted in confusion. 

"DAD! Turn on Channel 3b!" Boba shouted coming down the stairs like a rocket only making the dogs bark at him for the scare. 

Jango frowned, moving into the lounge and turning on the TV straight to the news channel.

*Breaking News! 

Famous Mafia Stratton Family, House up in flames. 

Rumoured the attack was from the Tarkin Gang. Uproar in the streets! As gangs appear shouting abuse at those who are with the Republic Army. 

Law Enforcement instructs all lockdowns on any houses, to keep gates shut and doors locked. Any officers of the military or police force are under instructions to stay at home until it dies down. 

Warning: Please stay at home or you will be risking your own life*

"Father? This isn't happening, we need to contact mother" Lacey exclaimed pressing closer to Jesse who held her close. He was dead worried for Kix but trying to hold strong. 

"Someone get me Callum now" Jango shouted knowing his youngest had connections like no other. Rex nodded, taking off to find the youngest.

Rex was in shock when he found his youngest brother who was wearing all black and had a distinctive rifle strapped to his back. How did he get that here? Rex ignored his thoughts. 

"Callum, dad wants you" Rex said, only earning himself a look. Crosshair clicked his tongue and shortly Diesel followed him out the door and down the stairs where he was met with shocked family members. 

"Callum?" 

"Dad, you need to lock this area down. Buck just sent a text. Sandra's ex-fling is alive and looking for revenge. He is coming here to…" Crosshair cut himself off as pain rocketed through his eyes. He winced, stumbling slightly. Being the closest one, Tech reached forward to steady him. Crosshair nodded in thanks, taking a sip of water from the bottle provided by Fives. 

"He's coming here because he got word that Omega is his daughter. He's coming to kill her" Crosshair admitted, he glared at the bottle on the bench while strapping his wrists up to the gear he had on. 

"Where did you get this?" Quinlan asked, coming to stand beside Jango while gesturing at his gear. 

"You really don't want to know," Crosshair said with a smile, pulling apart his sniper rifle and pulling something out of it. He smirked recognising the commlink, placing it in his ear.

"Are you still alive?" 

"Callum?"

"Hey Uncle" 

"What's the problem?" 

"Jango is being targeted at and you remember the reason I left"