20 - Moonflower

Nanami's hands kneaded your ass as he pressed his body against yours, his cock, an insistent ache against your front and you could not help the moan that blew from from your lips, right into his ear as he licked at the side of your neck.

One of his hand trailed against your side, finding the skin under your shirt as he lifted it to palm one of your boobs and you arched your back at the touch, your nipples painfully hardening.

The sound of shuffling steps not far from where you both stood in the shadow of a low roof had you press a hand on your mouth, stifling a gasp. "Hold onto me." Nanami said, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

You barely had time to cross your hands behind his neck before he propelled the both of you up, his huge wings batting in his back. In a matter of seconds, you had reached one of the terrace you had seen nestled between the many mahogany roofs. He let go of you for a moment as he put you down, and you watched him unclasp the waistband of his kimono, letting you see every curves and lines of his hardened chest and muscled abdomen.

You looked him up and down, not missing the hard length of his cock tenting his thin pants. You walked backwards, and he followed, a slight tug at the corner of his lips. You quickly looked around – despite the room being submerged in the darkness, you could see how fancy the room, which seemed to be some sort of large master bedroom, was – if the huge canopy bed was any indication – filled with plants and cosy cushions, reminding you of Oshinokouji's room back at the Karasu.

You stumbled when your calves met the edge of the bed and looked up at Nanami who had stopped only a step away from you. You could hear your own heartbeat thundering in your chest as you propped yourself on your elbows, a slight fear mixing with your potent arousal.

"Open your legs." The blond yokai ordered, your legs obeying him as they parted on a quick impulse. Slowly, he lowered himself, until he kneeled between your parted legs, his face between your thighs. You met his dark stare and his nostrils flared as he audibly inhaled, making your entrance tighten immediately. "Such a naughty smell." He smiled as he pressed his face on your pussy, the fabric of your pants an obnoxious barrier between his lips and your sensitive skin.

His fingers hooked onto your pants at your waist, tugging in a quick movement, barring your legs. Straightening, he kissed the inside of your ankle, both of his hands grazing your exposed skin and you writhed under his touch, your panties soaked with your excitement.
His mouth traveled all the way to the inside of your thigh where he bit the tender skin, there, leaving a trail of fire as he finally stopped, an unbearable inch away from the peak of your buzzing desire. There, he softly blew on your panties and you croaked, your throat clogging for a moment. "Stop teasing me." You whined. "Please." You added when his eyes fixed on yours.

Obliging you with visible contentment, he pushed your panties aside, revealing your glistening lips and he smirked. "You're so wet." He said with a hush and the sound sent a shiver to the exposed skin of your lips down there. "Did you know that I can smell it ? Every time you get aroused, I can smell your pussy filling with this-" And he hummed, kissing it lightly, earning a gasp from your lips. "this scent. You have no idea how mad it makes me. It smells like the naughtiest flower I have ever smelled." He pressed another kiss to your cunt, deeper this time, still not allowing his tongue to breach his punishing lips.

You let out a whimper, your hands crumpling the sheets under you, your eyes never leaving his traitorous mouth. "I stopped counting the number of times I had to stop myself from ripping your clothes and feasting on your pussy regardless of the audience being there to witness it or not." He added as he finally licked across your pussy, his hands pressing on your thighs until your knees pressed on either side of your body. "Hold your thighs, just like that."