CHAPTER 16

Dear fantastic readers, 🌟 Remember to cast your vote and share your thoughts in the comments! Your engagement fuels the story, and I eagerly anticipate bringing you the next chapter sooner with your support. Happy reading! 📖✨

         ————————————

In the aftermath of that fateful day, Taehyung's anger manifested into an unyielding strictness towards Jungkook. Upon learning of Jungkook's disappointing results, Taehyung implemented a rigorous routine, leaving no room for leisure or personal pursuits.

Jungkook's days became a relentless cycle of studying, guided by the ever-present tutor, and adhering strictly to Taehyung's imposed schedule. The once joyful and carefree moments, like reading romance books or watching movies, became distant memories as Jungkook found himself entangled in the suffocating routine.

The weight of Taehyung's expectations pressed heavily on Jungkook, turning the once vibrant butterfly of enthusiasm into a creature tainted with resentment. Unable to engage in activities he once enjoyed, Jungkook's emotions transformed into a brewing storm of frustration and hate.

As Taehyung's strictness permeated every aspect of Jungkook's life, communication within the mansion dwindled. Jungkook, silenced by the weight of expectations and the growing disdain, withdrew into a shell, refraining from speaking even within the confines of the once-familiar household.

In this transformed dynamic, the mansion echoed not with laughter and camaraderie but with the somber notes of strained relationships and the silent struggle of a young man caught in the grip of an unrelenting routine.

One evening, as the mansion settled into its silent routine, Taehyung found himself in the quiet study, surrounded by the weight of his decisions. The soft glow of the study lamp cast a subdued light, accentuating the somber atmosphere that hung in the room. Jungkook, lost in a sea of textbooks, entered the room silently.

The creak of the door drew Taehyung's attention. He looked up from his work, his eyes meeting Jungkook's. There was a moment of uneasy silence, an unspoken acknowledgment of the strained dynamics that had enveloped their lives.

Jungkook, standing on the threshold, hesitated before speaking. "Hyung," he began, his voice carrying a weariness that echoed the burden he carried. "I... I wanted to talk."

Taehyung, his expression unreadable, gestured for Jungkook to take a seat. As Jungkook settled into a chair across from Taehyung, the weight of their unspoken conflicts seemed to loom in the room.

"What's on your mind, Jungkook?" Taehyung inquired, his tone measured but not devoid of concern.

Jungkook sighed, his shoulders slumping as if releasing the accumulated tension. "This... this routine, hyung. It's suffocating. I feel like I'm drowning in expectations."

Taehyung, though maintaining a stern exterior, couldn't ignore the weariness etched across Jungkook's face. "I expect nothing less than your best, Jungkook. Success requires sacrifice," he replied, the weight of his words hanging heavily in the air.

"But, hyung, it's not just about the studying. I miss... I miss the freedom to do things I enjoy. I can't even read a book or watch a movie anymore," Jungkook admitted, frustration seeping into his words.

Taehyung leaned back, considering Jungkook's words. The room felt charged with the complexities of their intertwined lives, the struggle for understanding palpable in the air.

"I know it's difficult, Jungkook. But the sacrifices we make today shape our tomorrow," Taehyung said, his eyes reflecting a mixture of sternness and a hint of empathy.