CHAPTER 1

Once upon a time, in a small, cozy house
on Maple Street, there lived a young boy named Jungkook. Jungkook was a typical school-going kid, and just like any other morning, he found himself wrapped in the warm cocoon of his blankets. The sun had begun to peek through his curtains, casting a gentle, golden glow in his room.

Jungkook's mother, a loving and patient woman, knew that it was time to wake his son for another day at school. She gently knocked on Jungkook's 's bedroom door and called out, "Jungkook my bunny, it's time to wake up for school, dear."

But Jungkook , still lost in the world of dreams, murmured sleepily,
"Mom, lemme sleep a little longer, please."

His mother, with a warm smile, decided to be more persuasive. "Jungkook, you'll be late for school as always"

Jungkook pulled the blankets closer to his and mumbled, "But I'm so cozy here, Mom. Just a few more minutes, please."

His mother chuckled, knowing that his son's request for 'just a few more minutes' could easily turn into hours. She persisted, "Come on, jungkook. You don't want to miss to see your jimin , do you?"

Jungkook , feeling the weight of responsibility, slowly began to emerge from his cozy cocoon. Just by hearing his best friend  name "Alright, Mom, just a few more minutes. I promise I'll get up."

With a satisfied smile, jungkook's mother left her room to prepare breakfast, leaving the door slightly ajar. Jungkook knew he had a few precious minutes left before school. He sighed contentedly, feeling the warmth of the morning sun on his face and the comfort of his blankets.

He knew that even though he cherished his cozy bed, there were new adventures waiting for him at school. And so, with a heart full of determination and love, he embraced the day that was just beginning, ready to face whatever challenges and joys it had in store.

Jungkook, with his unruly hair and a sly, mischievous glint in his eye, was not your average high school student. He had a secret obsession with romance novels, which he kept hidden from his classmates. Outside, he appeared shy and reserved, but with his best friend, Jimin, by his side, he let his inner brat shine.

Jimin, on the other hand, was the extroverted half of the pair. He thrived on mischief and was always the first to push the boundaries of what they could get away with. But together, they were an unstoppable duo, both academically brilliant and mischievously creative.

The school morning for Jungkook usually began with being scolded by the teacher for arriving late. Jimin never missed the chance to mock him, grinning widely when Jungkook finally entered the classroom. Their classmates knew them as the dynamic duo, balancing intelligence with audacious pranks.

As they settled into their seats, Jimin waved Jungkook over, teasing him about the teacher's reprimand, and their day at school began as usual.

Meanwhile, in the opulent world of the Kims, KIM Taehyung was a different kind of success story. At 23, he had become a business magnate, single-handedly propelling the Kim family industry to new heights. His cold demeanor and strict work ethic were renowned, and he had never been seen dating anyone. He held out for the one his parents would choose for him, doesn't matter who will be
even though numerous admirers vied for his attention.

But beneath the icy exterior, Taehyung was a fiercely loyal individual. He cherished his family above all else, willingly dedicating himself to their well-being. His closest confidants were his four friends, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jin, who had helped him on his journey to success.

Though older than Taehyung, they held immense respect for him and were as protective as older brothers. They would go to great lengths to ensure his happiness.

On a typical morning in the Kim household, Taehyung was up and about, dressed immaculately in his black suit. His alarm clock never failed him, and he valued punctuality above all else. Kim Suzume, his mother, entered his room, checking in on her son.

"Taehyung, come have breakfast," she said, a warm smile on her face. "Your father and I are waiting for you."

Taehyung nodded, a subtle curve of his lips indicating his love for his family. He knew the importance of keeping the Kim family traditions alive, and he would do anything to ensure their prosperity.

The story continues with the intertwining of these two very different worlds and the connections that fate has in store for them.

In the elegant ambiance of the Kim family mansion, the table was set for dinner, and the Kims sat together, a sense of anticipation in the air. As Taehyung settled into his seat, his parents exchanged meaningful glances, a silent agreement to broach a significant topic. Their son was known for his impeccable manners and deep respect for his family.

As the clinking of utensils filled the room, Kim Jaehyun, his father, cleared his throat, and the expectant silence fell upon the table. Taehyung, perceptive as ever, noticed his parents' desire to speak with him and offered them a reassuring smile.

"Dad, Mom, you don't need to be hesitant," Taehyung began, addressing their unspoken concerns. "If you have something on your minds, please feel free to share it with me."

Kim Jaehun, with a serious expression, spoke up, "Taehyung, we want to discuss something important. Your mother and I have been thinking, and we believe it's time for you to consider marriage and starting a family."

Taehyung carefully considered their words, understanding their perspective. "I appreciate your concern, and I don't want to disappoint you. But, you see, I've been so engrossed in my work, I'm not sure if I'm ready for such a responsibility."

Kim Suzume, his mother, chimed in, her eyes soft with emotion. "We understand, Taehyung, and we don't want to force you into anything. It's just that we want to see you happy and thriving, not just through your work, but in your personal life as well."

Taehyung nodded, reflecting on their words. "I promise to consider your request seriously, but I hope you won't expect me to give up my work entirely for this. I'm not sure whom you have in mind, but I'll accept your choice with an open heart."

With that, Taehyung excused himself from the table, leaving his parents to ponder their next steps. As he prepared to head to the office, he couldn't help but contemplate the gravity of their conversation. He wasn't sure if he was ready for the commitment of marriage and family, and he had doubts about who his parents might choose for him.

However, his parents were equally determined. They shared a knowing glance, confident in their plan to find their son a suitable match. Kim Jaehyun leaned in, his voice low, "Taehyung, you'll change your perspective. Love has the power to transform everything."

Kim Suzume agreed, her eyes filled with fond memories. "And we already have someone in mind, someone who will be the best match for our Taehyung . Remember, dear, I've already spoken to my best friend Soemin about her son."

Kim Jaehun expressed his concerns about the age and readiness of the potential match, "But isn't he still studying, and he's just 18? What if his family isn't agreeable to this?"

Suzume , confident in her choice, responded, "Age doesn't define love, Jaehun. I married you when I was 17, and look how beautifully that turned out. As for his family, I'm confident Soemin won't deny my request for her son."

Their decision was set, and they believed in the power of love and destiny to bring their son happiness. Little did Taehyung know that his life was about to take an unexpected turn as his parents began their quest to find the perfect match for their beloved son, the cold and successful heir of the Kim family.

          ——————————————

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE GUYS TO GET A NEW CHAPTER SOONER!!

Continue....