CHAPTER 15

Dear wonderful readers, 🌸 Don't forget to vote and share your thoughts in the comments! Your engagement fuels the story, and I can't wait to bring you the next chapter sooner with your support. Happy reading! 📖✨

              ————————————

In the realm of contrasting emotions, Jungkook concluded his classes, and the anticipation of heading home lingered as he approached the university gate. There, Taehyung, stationed with his car, intended to signal his presence with a horn, but an unexpected sight paused his plan. Jimin, a blond-haired figure, embraced Jungkook in a farewell that seemed to carry a weight of finality.

Taehyung, ignited with irritation, swiftly exited his car and approached Jungkook. With a forceful grip, he seized Jungkook's hand, dragging him towards the waiting vehicle. The shock and fear in Jungkook's eyes did not escape Taehyung, and the tension escalated when Jimin, acting as a protective best friend, intervened, loudly expressing concern for Jungkook's well-being.

Jimin, in a protective tone, shouted, "He'll get hurt if you drag him like that!" as he pulled Jungkook towards him, attempting to shield him from Taehyung's force.

Taehyung, already burning with anger, responded sternly to Jimin, "Dare to touch him again, and I will forget that you are his friend." His words hung in the charged air, emphasizing the severity of the situation. Undeterred by Jimin's intervention, Taehyung continued dragging Jungkook towards the car.

Jungkook, visibly scared, mustered the courage to speak, "Hyung, you are hurting me." Taehyung remained silent, his actions speaking volumes. The scene reached its peak as Taehyung stopped in front of his car, opened the door for Jungkook, and pushed him into the seat, leaving a lingering sense of unease in the charged atmosphere.

As Jungkook settled into the car, the confined space seemed to amplify the tension. Taehyung, still seething with anger, slid into the driver's seat, his expression unreadable. The engine roared to life, and the car began its journey, cutting through the streets with an underlying current of unresolved conflict.

Jungkook, still processing the intensity of the encounter, dared not utter a word. The air inside the car felt heavy, and the silence between them seemed to stretch infinitely. Each passing moment only heightened the palpable strain, leaving an unspoken question lingering in the air.

the city lights flickering outside the car windows as a backdrop to the unspoken turmoil within. Taehyung, navigating the streets with a determined focus, kept his emotions guarded, making the atmosphere within the car a reflection of the storm that had transpired moments ago.

As the car approached their home, the silence persisted, an uneasy companion in the confined space.

As they arrived home, Taehyung stormed into his mansion, leaving Jungkook alone in the car. In the sitting room, Taehyung's parents, Suzume and Jaehyun, noticed their son's entrance, a storm of anger clouding his usually calm demeanor.

Suzume inquired with concern, "Son, you came home early?"

Taehyung, without uttering a word, donned his coat, and Jungkook hesitantly followed him into the house.

Without even looking at Jungkook, Taehyung issued a chilling command, "In 5 minutes, I want you in our room."

Jungkook shivered at the coldness in Taehyung's voice, feeling as though he was facing a different, more formidable person. Suzume and Jaehyun observed this tense interaction, their confusion growing, prompting Suzume to seek answers from Jungkook "jungkook , what happened? Why does Taehyung seem so angry?"

Jungkook, nervously glancing at Taehyung, replied, "I-I'm not sure, I don't know Mom. Maybe some university stuff..."

Taehyung, overhearing their conversation, interrupted with a sharp tone, "Enough, Mrs. Kim Jungkook. Save your explanations for our discussion."