But I was harsh... this guilt is killing me.

I know Dad is angry on me, I spoke too much in anger.

I noticed Mom coming down, She said, "You are here, Isaac where is Sofia?"

I said, "She is busy... Have you heard anything from Cherish?"

Mom said to me taunting, "I thought after kicking your sister from here, you won't care....."

I said, "You all just know to pamper her for no reason...."

Dad said, "You think you are right then why bother ask.... and yes.... Cherish has not spoken a single word from that day to us...."

Mom sighed she said, "I know you care, Isaac.... But no girl would understand being labeled as a 'Burden' from her own family.... You shouldn't have made her feel that way...."

I know.... But something must me bone.

Now, her being around Riccardo is the best.

She needs to be around him all the time, I don't think she is safe yet.

I heard Dad, "Cherish is daughter of this family.... the only girl .... you think she a burden for us...."

I know....

I am well aware....

But for that daughter to be loved, she need to be alive. I know the problem is almost solved, Riccardo ruined every trace of them. But I know one or other day by her behavior or our enemies she will go to that faith.

Riccardo Valentine can shield her against anything.

Anyways, it's time for her to grow up.

Life isn't fair for anyone, so, why should Cherish get everything she thinks is right for her?

I said to sad bitter, "Maybe she is well aware, that's why she pulls new stunt every damn time..."

Cherish's POV:

I sighed, I whined holding my stomach, "I can't walk anymore.... this is no walk.... it's suicide..."

Riccardo turned to me fixing his hair with his hand, he said, "You seemed tired.... We need to keep your heath in check..... we are out for a small walk, Wife..."

I sat on the ground not caring if it's dirty or not, I whispered, "Bullsh*t!... My feet hurt, Riccardo, you are doing that on purpose..."

He suggested to go on a walk in the evening, is he sane. And what kind of walk is that long?

I can't anymore, I am breathing heavily.

Riccardo sat down to my level, his hand went to fix my face smiling, He said, "Did this really troubled you?"

I looked down, his touch makes me feel something. When he asks me questions this softly it makes my heart trickle?

This is not good.

I whispered, "We should have taken a smaller walk... from next time"

Riccardo said, "Let me help you with that, wife..."

I looked at him trying to figure out his mind.

few minutes later, He was carrying me on his back. This embarrassing, when I agreed to this.

I can feel is back, I am sure he can feel my chest too, and the way he is securing my legs around his waist. This is so weird, I have never done this.

Riccardo pointed, "There.... at that place there is a rose garden..... You might like them, what to go over tomorrow?"

I whispered resting my check on his back, "Sure.... and what about the white building..."

Riccardo said, "That's the villa reserved for my parents....They rarely come here together because most of time this place is occupied by business related things.... anything else..."

We spent the entire walk just asking silly things to him, and he seemed no problem in answering them.

I rested in the bed, pulling the comforter on my body. I am so tried today. I saw Riccardo walking in the bath room, Yea... he must be exhausted he carried me the entire way back.

But..... it did felt great to be pampered like this. I know, I have been loved all my life, but.... his patience and gentle words makes me wonder what is his aim at last.

Really does he really only wants me as Wife, that's his only motive behind everything.

I smiled unknowingly, as if it pleased me.

Riccardo walked back shirtless. His got in the bed without hesitation, I don't stop him anymore, and he seemed to be lot more comfortable.

Ricardo switched off the lights, but the moon light still made the room enough bright so I can see him.

I whispered, "Are you tired?"

He hummed in response, Riccardo whispered, "I am not actually....."

He faced me pulling himself closer to in the bed. He whispered, "You like it here?...."

I whispered, "It's nice and quite...." His hand went to fix the messy hair strands around my face, Riccardo said, "You need rest don't you?"

I asked, "Riccardo.... can I ask you something?"

He chuckled giving me permission. I wasn't asking for it, but I have to phrase it this way.

I asked, "You like me?"

Riccardo's face got serious, I asked, "You like me ? or was it because of the Marrige?"

Riccardo smiled looking down, he said, "I love you.... it gets that simple...."

I sat up in shock hearing him, This doesn't make sense. He got up seeing my reaction, his confidence spoke louder than words.

Riccardo kept looking at me, I asked, "How.... why?.... I mean... it's so.. so sudden... and..."

I felt myself too stunned, Riccardo said, "I don't know.... I just love you, I care about you too much.... I can do anything to see a glance at you.... I can kill anyone to keep you safe..... I can die for you... Wife, that's my answer...."

I don't understand, I felt his hand on my cheeks he said, "Don't think too much..."

I grabbed his hand pulling it away from my face, I asked, "I... I can't answer you..."

His finger stopped my words, He said, "I don't want answer yet.... I don't care if that day comes or not.... I just want to keep loving you...."

I felt his gaze on my lips, he pulled me closer to him. He asked whispering, "Can I?" I knew he asked for a kiss, his hand was gently holding mine.

I heard him again, "Can I, Wife?"

If he keeps asking, I nod lightly. He moved forward placing a small kiss on my lips, I closed my eyes clutching on his shirt.

It won't hurt to give him a chance? A real one?