This means something to him, he said that.

Is he true to his words?

Riccardo said fixing my hairs, "What you want to do wife?.... My days are only yours for a week..... anything you want.... I got a chance, I am not wasting a second to prove you, You belong to be mine...."

I subconsciously rested my head on his shoulder, I asked, "You are confident.... what if, I change my mind?.... or you fail...."

His hands tangled with me more, this so comforting but appealing at the same time. What is he doing to my mind?

Riccardo whispered, "I can only fail you when I die..... that's a promise...."

I placed his lips on my cheeks, He tried to direct it to my lips. I pushed him a little. I whispered, "You.... have to win it.... Like you were suppose to....."

His eyes showed a weird kind of satisfaction, what is he thinking. He pulled his hand off me stepping back, he showed me his hands putting them in air.

Riccardo said, "As you say, Wife"

Riccardo's POV:

I kept my eyes on her, she was sitting by the pool dipping her feet in it. She looks off, I can tell that. Whatever that confrontation with Wade did to her, is not right.

But Isn't it for better, I don't think I can be patient with that guy being around her. It's better if his narrow mind pushes him away from Cherish.

She looks lost, unaware, That I am looking at her. I know the fight with her family also messed her mind.

Things are not so smooth for my wife.

Maybe change of space can ease her mind, and make some space for me in her heart.

I got a call, I answered it without hesitation, I said, "Fred.... I told you I won't be there for work.... stop disturbing me..."

Fred said to me, "You escaped when you heard about your father's arrival.... now he is killing my peace here.... what is wrong with you?.... Get back.."

I knew Dad was coming for some work stuff, I also knew he won't miss a chance to push Cherish away from me. I can't give her one more reason to hate me.

She can only meet Dad when he will accept my wife.

Her safety is important, and also her happy state of mind is my need.

I like to see her smiling and carefree, her immature behavior is my favorite like she has no worry of the world.

I like that kind of innocence.

I saw her removing her shirt, I was stunned by the view and her actions. She seemed to unaware I am looking at her, I can't blame her I am on the balcony.

She jumped into the pool after a quick stretch, I smirked seeing her swimming skills. She looks hot though. I can sell the world to be in her arms.

I noticed her sitting back by the pool as she pulled herself of the water, her wet hairs, dripping water made me think.... is it fair to be this attractive.

She looks innocent but so appealing at the same time.

I pulled myself off there, getting rid of the burning desire igniting in me. This is not fair, her being breath taking and me being tied by distance is not fair.

How long will I hide behind this control?

I am losing it.

Author's POV:

I asked, "Dad..... How is she?"

Dad seemed unbothered by my questions, I am already regretting coming here asking about her Well being. While I know, she doesn't care about anyone but herself. Anyways, Riccardo Valentine seemed to be caring for Cherish.