She asked me that how me and Yoongi knew each other..

Then i told her that, "Yoongi hyung and i literally grew together" He's literally my elder brother to mee..In my mind, We are also underground mafias...

Then i pulled her and we were enjoying the rides... Suddenly i heard y/n was calling me..

Y/N POV :

Aishh I'll be late for job...it's already late then i told jungkook and he was asking reasons..

Then i told him i have some works..Then he didn't asked me further and dropped me at home..

Then we bid way each other..And i go to aunty to take the address and she gave me...

____________________________________
_______

In the club :

Finally i came on time..Why this place is kinda different?? I was asking to my ownself...

Then a guys approached me and telling me that " Are you the one whom Mrs.Han talked about waitress job here"??Umm yeahh..

Okay miss, then come with me inside our manager will told you further...

When i reach in club...I was shocked it was looking so expensive and Pretty.. But the surroundings was so bold..

Some girls was dancing and some people was doing meeting while drinking.. Suddenly i screamed while watching some girls was grinding on man's Dick...ewww

Miss come, manager is calling you..Okayy i am coming.... Then manager asked me "Will you join here From today"??

S-sure why not...Are you afraid of surroundings miss?? Ahh actually kinda yesss... Don't worry you just mind your bussiness and serve them drinks nothing else...

Okaay thanks sir...My pleasure and here's your dress Which you have to wear during work time...Then i nodded...

Taehyung pov :

Sir, today we have meeting with mr.kang...Hmm! I know.... And recently a new girl joined as waitress from today..

You checked her background?? Yes sir, she belongs to normal family...

A/N POV :

Taehyung was about to going meeting with mr.Kang..He saw Y/N and he was shocked.. What's is she doing here?? Hr asked to himself..

Then y/n was serving drink to people.. Suddenly a man catch her wrist and was about to took her tknow room forcefully..

Y/N screamed," Ahhh Leave me, Help help anyone" Suddenly a man came and punch him..Who was about to took her...She hide behind the man who saved her..

M-momma, i want t-to go to m-my momma please.. And she was crying to hard..

Taehyung POV :

I noticed her, she's y/n the girl i kissed yesterday not intentionally... Then one things came to my mind.. Is she spying on me??

Because she's the same girl whom me and jimin is doubting.. Jimin told me that our rival enemy's daughter name is also y/n..

So i got furious about my own thoughts.. Suddenly i pulled her hand and took him to my clubs room.. And pushed her on my bed....

_____________
___

Taehyung pov :

Are you spying on me miss bravo ??
W-what are you s-saying? Ohh trying to brave, i like it...

So why are you here if you're not spying on me?? But i noticed she was sobbing then i screamed and said, Words?? I needed a j-job, she said..

I touched her neck chin and she shivered.. Huhh don't lie otherwise you'll see the consequences. And he started to moving towards her..

P-please, What are you t-talking about?? You know, i am doubting that you're Min y/n??

Who's Min y/n?? I-iam park y/n.. And he again got furious and smashed his lips to her lower lips...

His cold lips pressed against her, forcing my tongue into her mouth. My free hand gripped the back of her head and holding her in place...

Y/N POV :

I was about to answer him but he kissed me... I was blank when reality hitted me..Then i started to struggle in his grip...But when i try to Struggle he tightening his grip more..

His cold, rough hands gripped your hips tightly, holding me against his relentless..Taehyung's grip tightened on my waist, and i unintentionally gave him access for kiss...

I gasp softly against his tongue. His tongue danced with mine.. claiming victory in his heated battle...And i started to push him but he's too strong for me..

Taehyung pov:

When i was in deeply kissing her.. Mmmmhh ahhhh.. Suddenly i noticed her struggling to breath. Then i stopped my myself..

"Mine" I growled against her lips, i didn't even know why did i said "mine" word to her...Then i noticed y/n was afraid and sobbing under my hold..

______________________________
_______

I hope you'll are doing good 🤭 Ahhh thanks dolls for reading my
Story...I haven't started yet you know what i mean to say...🌚You'll feel butterfly soon 💋

Keep commenting, voting & following for next update.. sorry for late upload 😭..I will try to update regularly 💜
Take care 🤭