28. THE FOREVER

The last chapter of Forever Shall Last is here. Don't forget to vote and comment down.

Happy Reading and Thank you for all the love and support!!! ❤️

________

ANAYA'S POV

My footsteps halted as my eyes glimpse the room adorned with flowers and my eyes skimmed my reflection in the mirror set on the same wall supporting the bed in the middle of the room.

“You are staying in the same room Anaya” I muttered under my breath and continued “with him” goggling at the photo frame hanging on the wall.

I walked in that direction supposing it to be the picture from his undergraduate diaries. He appeared different in his college time.

Surveying around the room, my bag resting in one of the corners captured my attention resulting in my footsteps aiming in that direction. Picking up quickly, I unclosed the chain of it inserting the password unlocking but my hands stopped sensing someone’s arrival in my room.

“Ohhhhhhhh” His amusement reaction ran into my ear noticing the decoration in the room, my eyes moved to see him humming a song but he paused noticing me staring at him.

“Ah…woh..aap….” He stuttered and I walked towards him ,crossed my arms and looked at him waiting for his response.

“We are married wifey” He uttered followed by an awkward silence but I didn’t say anything instead my eyes remained on his face.

“What? Jaan loge kya aap meri?”His hands cupped my cheeks only to earn a chuckle from my side.

“Vihaan Raichand, aap nahi sudhroge” I turned to get my bag to change my saree into a night suit but his hand grabbed around my wrist, drawing me nearer.

“Itni bhi kya jaldi hai, wifey” He winked, teasing me by his gesture resulting in a shiver in every cell of my body.

“Vihaan leave” My hand tried removing him.

“Koi nahi hai ham dono ke alawa” He reminded but before his hand could be wrapped around my shoulder, I heard a bark, a familiar one only to be astonished to see Jinnie walking outside proudly from under the bed like a police caught someone red-handed doing crime.

“Jinnie, what are you doing here?” I reached to pick him up but my smile turned straight, finding him baffled about his presence in our room.

“Jinnie beta,teri shaadi nahi hui aaj toh apne mumma ko chod de'' He attempted acting calm, his arms wide open waiting for Jinnie to hug him but Jinnie snuggled into my left shoulder.

“Jinnie,bad manners,” I stated softly, and before I could divert my steps towards the door, Jinnie initiated barking, opposing to leave us.

“Jinnie you should learn from Whiskers the concept of giving privacy” He lectured, tickling Jinnie’s hair gently, maintaining a deceptive smile.

After numerous attempts to move him out of the room, Jinnie stayed strong on his decision to not leave us alone. 

“Jinnie your mumma needs to change her saree” I grimaced at him sensing Vihaan running thin on patience.