4 - First Meet ✨

Start from the beginning

When he realised he was staring at her he cleared his throat and said a small sorry and ran away.

Meanwhile Yukta was thinking "Whoa he's handsome as hell !!" She said in her mind but realised and quickly said "What is wrong with me, what am I even thinking about !?"

"But he is handsome."
Akshit was wearing a white shirt sleeves rolled up with black panks looking like a meal. (Lol)

They both just looked at the eachother for one last time and went their ways

This was their first meet which none of them had expected that they will be meeting again that too for marriage.

That day even without wanting they both kept thinking about each other.

Flashback Ends

"Umm so, what do you think about this marriage ? Like are you okay with it ?" He asked her while she was fidgeting with her fingers thinking about their first meet.

She was going to say something when suddenly they heard a puppy barking. She looked at him confused while he lightly smiled at her before gesturing her to follow him.

He went towards the balcony and opened the glass window. She peeked from behind him and saw a cute little puppy sitting there playing with his bowl.

"OMG he's so cute!! Is that your puppy?" She asked him at she moved forward and the puppy came to her running around her legs

"Yeah, meet COCO my cute little son" he cooed as the puppy ran in his arms as he bend down to pick him up. Coco snuggled in his arms after missing him for all day.

"Why were you playing with your food hmm? You naughty little boy" Akshit said as he rubbed his tummy and Coco happily barked.

Yukta was standing there looking at the two of them looking so cute. "OMG they both are so cute. And handsome." She thought.