Chapter 5

** Mason in the picture **

*Alex's pov*

After Mason and I had our moment we decided to continue the training of the pack warriors and which is what we were doing up until Cody comes back late holding up mc Donald's for me, now I'm sitting here munching on some fries while the guys are getting a break, Mason tried reaching over to grab some of my food but I simply slapped his hand away and devoured the rest, I hugged Cody, " THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK -" I was cut short when a growl erupted through out the kitchen, I looked around and found the noise coming from Mason, I raised an eyebrow, what's his problem?
I backed away from Cody and decided to cut training early and have a days out with the guys.
" there's a mall near here if you want to go shopping" Blake spoke up and I decided it was a good idea
" let's go!!" I said eagerly jumping onto masons back, " c'mon my trusty stead!" I didn't have to see Mason smirking I can practically feel it radiating off him, he walked to the car and then waited a second to drop me on my butt, I sat on the floor pouting causing all of them to laugh at me , I rolled my eyes and got into the passengers side of the car with Mason in the drivers seat and the two idiots in the back.
" do we have to go to all the girl stores with you?" Cody questioned and I rolled my eyes
" yes who else is going to tell me whether or not I look good in the bras" at that all their eyes lit up, but Mason let out a low growl that I barely missed, it looked like they were all communicating though no one was speaking, then it hit me, they were all talking in a mind link, " HEY NO SPEAKING IN THE MINDLINK ITS NOT FAIR TO ME." I huffed out causing a chuckle to escape each lip. I took the rest of the time to study Mason, the way his hair was in a way a mess, yet it was a sexy mess, I noticed he had gauges which seemed to make him twice as hot and his lips looked so soft and kissable and .. I snapped out of my daze to find all the guys were staring at me, " are you done checking mase out here? We've been parked for a good five minutes.." Blake said teasingly, I felt my cheeks heat up and I muttered a shut up and stepped out of the car.

We've been shopping for about an hour now and Cody was complaining at the amount of bags I made him carry, I chuckled taking a load off him,
" I need to go get those Jesus 11's!!" Blake spoke up, I laughed and his expression stayed serious
" wait..? You're really going to get them?" I questioned, he nodded his head.

We were making our way towards foot locker when I suddenly had to really pee, I hopped from one foot to another, Mason noticed first, " you alright there?"
" i.. Have to pee.. Really really really badly." Mason let out a little laugh, " you're like a five year old, it's cute." He winked and took my hand leading me to where I'm guessing is the bathroom, I felt a slight blush creeping up my face, I noticed the way mason and i's hands fit perfectly together, I loved it, I mentally slapped myself, I shouldn't be feeling this way, I'm not sticking around much longer, I have to get myself together, I can't get attached. Mason turned to me once we've reached the bathroom, " I have to tell you something when you get out alright?" I nodded my head and hurried into the bathroom

I did my doing and began washing my hands, something seemed off though, the lights began flickering, I headed for the door and it wouldn't budge, I pulled harder and harder, the lights turned off all together, I backed up towards a corner and felt hands go around my waist
"Welcome back." The hairs on the back of my arms stood up, I couldn't believe it, he found me, and now he has me, I started screaming but his hand clamped over my mouth, I felt a sharp object pressed against my side,
" you try anything I will not hesitate to stab you." My breath caught in my throat, I nodded slowly, and as soon as the object left my side I jabbed my elbow into his stomach,
" HELP MASON HELP ME" the intruder took the time to push me down and stabbed me in the stomach, just as he pulled the knife out Mason barged right in, he stared in shock
" dad?!" Mason uttered, before coming to his tenses and running towards my side holding me up to him, " hang in there Alex."

Everything was flashing black and red, a strange heat sensation was running through my body, I felt like I was on fire, I was screaming and couldn't make out the images around me, I couldn't breath, every move I made ached more, my bones were cracking and I couldn't stand the pain anymore, I allowed the dark to take me in and hold me in its arms, the last thing I heard before passing out completely was masons voice, whispering for me to not leave him.

I awoke in the forest, the smell of nature welcoming me, I opened my eyes slowly to be met with Mason, Cody, blakes and some of the packs eyes, I stood up, except I was still much shorter than all of them, I looked down and found I had paws, holy shłt I was a wolf, except the burning sensation was still there inside me, and I wanted it to get out so bad, and I looked up one more time facing a tree, only to see it catch on fire, only nothing was lit, and then I realize, it was me, I just set the tree on fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n; I hope you all liked it ((: please give me feed back!! More chapters to come soon just don't give up on me :'c