25. MELTED

Adhira's POV

Two hours ago

Running back to my room or the room which has been mine ever since I was old enough to have one of my own, I closed the door with a thud so loud that it barely managed to conceal the thunderous beats of my heart.

My heart was pounding so hard that I feared it might leave my chest and run back to his side. I don't even know why it's happening. I should be embarrassed at being caught by Radhika but all I can think about is how good it felt.

Arghhh, this is not me is it? I'm not this horny am I? Well you did climb on his lap.
That situation was different okay and it was purely platonic on my part.
Yeah yeah, platonically straddling the guy you love. Sure.
I did not straddle him for God's sake.

Oh gosh, I'm debating with myself, what's wrong with me? I decided to drop off my thoughts and went to the bathroom. The cold water gushing over my head helped me throw those unholy thoughts out of my mind and managed to bring my body to its normal temperature which had been rising ever since he touched me.

I dried my hair and changed into the pair of clothes that were in the closet. Who knows why they were here and even matched my size to the extreme.

I picked my phone and saw a missed call from bhai and mom, while a text from bhabhi.

Bhabhi: Be careful siya. Nd remember to hide any marks before you come home😉

Oh my gosh, can this be any more embarrassing? My cheeks heated up and I had to fan myself to stop combusting. How could she say this? Technically she isn't wrong.
You don't have to be so obvious bhabhi. Do you?

The time on the text says, 10:30 pm, that means she was damn sure what would happen.
No, what am I thinking? Nothing happened okay? We just slept together.

Ahh, I mean sleep sleep not anything else okay? Oh god, I can't even convince myself how am I supposed to convince everyone else? There's even Radhu who directly witnessed us like that, I can't prove my innocence even if I scream at the top of my lungs.

A knock broke my thoughts and I opened the door to find Radhu standing there with a huge ass smile on her face which told anything but a time without any teasing.
" Morning di. " She chirped and before I could answer she continued, " Or should I call you bhabhi now. "

God, can this earth open up and swallow me whole? If yes then it is the exact time to do so.
" Don't spout nonsense. "

" Huh? How is it nonsense? Weren't you with bhai last night? Did you guys not sleep tog—" My hands covered her mouth before she could utter anymore nonsense and tell everyone that we slept together. Just sleep, nothing else.

I pulled her in and locked the door behind us as I wasn't sure what this girl might blabber next and I don't want to risk anyone passing by hearing her announcing the happenings of this morning.

" Di is fine. " I told her as I removed my hand from her mouth.
" Oh. "
" You didn't tell anyone right? " I asked as I fidgeted with my hands, my thumb already in motion drawing those nonsensical patterns over my palm.

" Tell what di? " Radhu asked with a smile in her eyes, she's teasing me without even saying anything.
" That.. Shiv's room.. morning.. " Oh god, I'm stuttering, I can't even form a whole sentence, can this day pass any slower?

" Oh thaaaatttt.. " She replied prolonging the that a bit too much.
" Yeah that. "
" I just told Arvil. "
" What? Why? "
" Do I have to give a reason? "
" Yeah? No? Never mind forget. Just don't tell anyone else. "
" Vo actually, it might be too late. "
" What do you mean? "