15. YOU.

Adhira's POV

The dinner went with nani asking everyone what they were doing and eventually asking Akhilesh and Saloni about their plans to get married.

And I swear I saw red covering her cheeks before she pushed it down by looking anywhere but at him and as for Akhilesh, he had to reply like the golden retriever he is, " Whenever she is ready. "
Like seriously? You haven't even proposed to her yet. How is she supposed to get ready?

And the blush that had just gone down started to rise on her cheeks again before she left the dining table. Everyone started laughing except two, Shiv and Sarthak, Sarthak because he was gobsmacked at seeing Saloni like this. He wasn't the only one by the way, and as for Shiv it was because he is well.. Shiv.

Akhilesh went after her and then nani's target was changed, I couldn't stop myself from gloating when she started to taunt Sparsh bhaiya at his inability to woo a girl.
Even Mami lamented about how unlucky she was that she had given birth to such a son and to no one's surprise Mamu agreed with her wholeheartedly.

Eesh bhai gave full support to them and Sparsh bhai looked at him with such betrayal in his eyes that even I felt pity for him. But I'm not siding with him, they are right. He's already thirty two and if he still doesn't find someone then he really is going to spend his life alone, according to mami of course.

It is Niharika's first time in Alwar and thus our next day's schedule is already decided. We're going to spend the whole day touring around the city. While I would like nothing more than to sleep in my bed all day, I can't do that. I'm the host and it would be rude to ask her to go by herself.

As everyone went to their rooms, I couldn't stop my feet from taking me to the terrace.
Ten minutes must've passed when I heard someone's footsteps, it seems like I'm not the only one who needs some fresh air.

I gave no attention to the person who came, my whole focus on the stars adorning the sky in patterns that I've spent my whole childhood decoding. This is what got me into physics, stars. This and of course Shiv.

Terrace used to be our favourite place when we were younger, it still is, at least for me. And what use of being out into the open when you don't look at the drawings our almighty painted for us to admire. Aren't these stars up there only to be admired? I couldn't see them when we were in Delhi, I used to hate it a lot but then there was nothing I could do about it.

No other sound came from the person who I supposed came here, I guess he left. I don't know why but suddenly I had the urge to dance, I hadn't danced in months, my thesis and then the job gave me no time to do it.

I picked up the phone that I had thrown on the ground with me. I opened it and unknowingly my fingers went to the song that I started but never completed.

Sa Sa Re Re Ga Ga Ma Ma
Ga Ma Re Sa

As the song started my feet went ahead to take the position, this song took a place in my heart just after it was released, but somehow I never finished it. Maybe I could do it now.

Di Nahi Duya Bhale
Na Di Kabhi Baddua
Na Khafa Huye Na Hum
Huye Kabhi Bewafa
Tum Magar Bewafa Ho Gaye
Kyu Khafa Ho Gaye
Ki Tumse Juda Hoke Hum
Tabaah Ho Gaye
Tabah Ho Gaye..

My feet moved to the beats while my hands flowed like air as if breathing the music into them.

Phir Ankhiyan Mein Preet Ke Teri
Reet Jala Jaana
Mohe Chhod Ke Jaane Ke Khatir Hi
Laut Ke Aa Jaana
Phir Ankhiyan Mein Preet Ke Teri
Reet Jala Jaana
Mohe Chhod Ke Jaane Ke Khatir Hi
Laut Ke Aa Jaana
Haan Gair Ke Hamnava Ho Gaye
Kyu Kafa Ho Gaye
Ki Tumse Juda Hoke Hum
Tabaah Ho Gaye
Tabah Ho Gaye..