24. BITS AND PIECES

Shivansh's POV

Her words rang in my ears even after she was out.
Then let's not waste anymore time.
Either I was overthinking or she exactly meant what she said and if she did then our thoughts were exactly the same. I don't want to waste anymore time, I want to make her mine as soon as I can. We've already wasted ten years and now that I have her, I want all of her.

Last night didn't go anything like I expected it to. I had only intended to have a conversation, not anything more. I definitely hadn't expected to lose control but when she looked at me with those eyes that yearned for me as much as I did, I couldn't stop myself.

Now that the high is off, I'm afraid, what if she wanted to leave last night? I kept her here, what if she didn't want that. She would've told you if that was the case.
That's right too, she's not the one to keep things inside, at least not from me.

A knock brought me out of my reverie, " Come in. "
I saw Radhu and Arvil entering with their hands on their eyes. " Bhai, you're decent na? " She asked, this girl has the audacity to ask this after what she did.

When she was supposed to knock she barged straight in and now after I've allowed her she's pretending. When did she become so dramatic?
When you weren't here.

I didn't reply and just stared at them, they must've felt my irritation and they both parted their fingers to squint at me and gasped before keeping their hands down.

" Good morning bhaiya. " Both chirped at the same time, I've never seen both of them so in coordination, if I didn't know any better I would think they are telepathic twins but I do know them and that's why I'm sure they both are here with a mission.

" Spit it out. " I said and Arvil responded too fast, " What? "
Radhika pinched his waist at an angle she thought I couldn't see before pasting a grin on her face, " hehehe, vo bhai. Where's Ira di? Badi ma was calling her. "

" She left for her room. " I told them and Radhika's eyes widened.
" So fast? " She said and I had a feeling that her words meant more than what they were implying.
" Meaning? " I said and she froze, as if she didn't mean to say it. Arvil glared at her before answering me, " Ah.. Nothing.. She's crazy bhaiya. Ignore her. "

They both looked at each other for a minute or two as if having an conversation with their eyes, when did they get so close. Did I miss too much? I don't think so, it was yesterday when Radhu said she'd kill Arvil if he refused to admit her phone case is better than hers. Childish.

Don't know what kind of decision they arrived upon but Radhu looked like she wasn't convinced.
" Then... we'll... leave..." Arvil said before taking steps backward while still looking at me as if waiting for me to open my mouth and swallow him up, I'm not that scary now, am I? Ask them.

Radhika still stood in the same place as if someone statued her there, Arvil looked at her before pulling her and sprinting out, " See you at breakfast. " He screamed as he dashed out. He could've just said that rather than shouting like a man running for his life.

I freshened up before going downstairs for breakfast, I didn't see her on my way and while I wanted to knock on her door I let her have some privacy, she needs time to think. I don't want to rush her.

It turned out my decision to not knock on her door was disastrous because I was told that my sister had taken it upon herself to call her almost an hour ago. So that meant she had been eating my girl's brain for almost an hour now. I might've reacted unaffected when Radhu came again but I'm damn sure Ira would've burst into flames if she saw her, now I just hope those flames weren't given anymore oil through my sister's teasing.