18. DARE

Author's POV

The game started with the bottle landing on Sharvil who boldly choose dare, " Call your girlfriend and tell her it's over. "

" Are Sarthak bhaiya, call karne ke lie girlfriend bhi to honi chahie na. Is ladke se aaj tak propose bi nahi kiya gya. " Radhika said and Sharvil smacked her, she was about to fight back when Sparsh pulled her back.

' Sarthak bhaiya, he should have a girlfriend first if he wants to call. This guy hasn't even proposed anyone till now. '

" Beth ja Sherni. Bad mein lad lena. " Sparsh said and she glared at Sharvil before turning away.
' Sit down tigress. You can fight later. '

" Chal phir idhr mein se kisi bi ladki ko jake propose kar de. " Sarthak said, and everyone at the table gave him the same look Saloni had given him when he suggested the game.
' Go and propose any girl from here. '

" What? You guys have anything better? " He snorted and no one replied to him.

Sharvil looked around for a while before getting up from his seat. He went around the table and knelt beside Adhira's chair. Saloni slapped her palm on her forehead and Adhira chuckled at his actions.

" Kya karu Ira di. Aapse sundar yaha koi nahi. " Sarthak said, feigning a sigh and she giggled.
' What to do Ira di, no one's more beautiful than you here. '

" Sharam karle Arvil. Abhi to di mat bula. " Sparsh said from the side and was royally ignored by the said person.

" Badtameez, meri hai vo. Dur reh tu unse. " Radhika shouted from her seat and was about to get up when Sarthak pushed her back in.

" Idhar hi bethi hu beta mein, chal tu side pe zara. " Saloni chirped from the side and he looked at her before turning to Adhira.

" Ira di, dekhlo apko bachana hai mujhe in teeno se. Kha jaenge nahi to aj mujhe yeh log. " He said as he hid behind her chair, " Thik hai, thik hai. Ja beth ja ab. "

' Ira di, see, you have to save me from these three. '
' Okay okay, now go and sit. '

" Mein ni jara udhar. Dekh ni rahe kya unko ap, ai se dekhri hain jaise ki kacha kha jaengi. " He said as he noticed the girls glaring at him.

' I'm not going there. Can't you see them, they're looking like they'll eat me alive. "

But just after that he felt a much more sinister gaze on him, chill ran on his spine as he saw the source and he gulped before sprinting back to his seat.

Adhira looked at him in confusion, while Sparsh just smirked at the man beside her.

The next spin landed on Saloni who chose truth and was asked her first crush.
Akhilesh looked at her in anticipation, and as her words left her mouth his smile turned to a frown. Jealousy burned inside him even though he knew it was futile.

Saloni looked at Adhira when she was asked the question, and both of 'em shrieked at the same time, " Ian Somerhalder. "

Both of them giggled at each other while Akhilesh held Saloni's hand trying to extinguish the jealousy inside him while Shivansh just clenched his fist once before relaxing again.

The next spin landed on Adhira, she chose dare and before Sarthak could say one of his lame tasks, Saloni glared at him.

" Sit on a guy's lap for the whole game. " She said and Adhira looked at her in shock, Saloni shrugged as if saying that it is what it is.

" Idhr mat ana tu.. Mein ni jhel ra tere bhar itni der tak. " Sparsh said as soon as he saw Adhira looking in his direction.
' Don't come here. I can't tolerate your weight for so long. '