13. MY WIFE

Hey cheries❤
I'm late, I know, I'm sorry.

I'm okay now, thank you for your well wishes and for your patience too.

This chapter is just an overview of the past few years, and may be a bit boring, just like my life.

But it's okay, it'll get interesting unlike my life that'll always be boring.

So happy reading ❤
Remember to vote and comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

The sunlight fell on the terrace illuminating the two bodies sitting there, no, one sitting and the other lying there.
Shivansh opened his eyes in a flash, uncertainty and confusion flashing through his eyes and the location he was in.

He was still lying on Adhira's lap, so as he lifted himself up a bit, the sun directly entered his line of sight, blinding him for a moment. As he turned away from the sun, he found himself blinded again, adhura had fallen asleep somewhere in the night, her head was lulled to her right, he hair falling on her cheek as the sunlight cast it's glow on her, drowning her in its mesmerizing rays, mesmerizing the man before her in the process.

As he indulged in the sight before him, her head suddenly jerked and was about to fall down when he stopped it midway, his hand cushioned her hair trying to help her get in a comfortable position but she had already woken up due to the jerk just now.

As she opened her eyes, she saw him, his face covered in shadows due to the sun's position and as she helped herself up, she realized they were both still in the terrace.

Both of them remained silent, not knowing what to do, but the silence got interrupted by Adhira's phone.
Both of them got out of their trance, as she tried to find the phone, Shivansh found it near the fountain and handed it to her.

" Hello. " She picked up the phone at the last ring.
" Siya bache, kidhar hai? Ghar vapas ni jana? " Seema asked from the phone.
' Child, where are you? Don't want to return home. '

" I fell asleep maa. I'll be there soon. " Adhira replied as she got up from the floor, a wince leaving her as she moved her neck, realising it was strained due to her position all night.

Seema assumed that she must've fallen asleep in one of the guest rooms and said nothing more before hanging up the phone.

As Adhira straightened her kurta, Shivansh also got up and turned to the other side.
" Shiv. " She called him and he replied without looking at her. " Hm. "
" Take care. " She said and this time he turned, he took her in before he finally said, " You too. "

As she left the Palace with her family, Shivansh got back to his room and freshened up before resuming his duties. There was still so much work to do and last night was the only time he had allowed himself to have.

Rishaan too started to help him as he knew that the work was too much for Shivansh to handle alone but Shivansh was too stubborn to admit it.
Randhir came to pay his respects daily but he was never allowed the entrance, it was only on the tenth day that Ranvijay took pity on him and allowed him to enter the premises.

Ragini had returned back to Mumbai after the confrontation with Randhir weeks ago. She never came during the condolence period, refusing to show her face to the people who insulted her.

Randhir had enough of her and had only called her once during this period to inform her of the mishap. He left every other decision to her, and thus made one of his own.