𝟏𝟕 - 𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐮

Start from the beginning

"nngh~"

Y/N's moans grew louder as Taehyung started sucking her boob while squeezing other..

Y/N smelled as strawberries the thing that Tae loved the most.. The taste that Tae loved the most.
But Y/N was better than strawberries..it's taste and smell.

"Aahh...Tae..just fuck me "

"Wait babe..."

"Omg..tae..I want u inside mee"

Then Taehyung started inserting his fingers inside Y/N..

"Aahh..Tae...pls"

"Are u ready bae?"

Y/N nodded.

"condom?"

"Not this time Y/N"

"But" Y/N raised her eyebrow.

"Lemme feel u babe"

Taehyung placed a soft peck on her forehead and started moving inside..
Y/N groaned.

"Ahh..tae just fuck like that!"

As Tae started thrusting his length in and out tears started coming out of Y/N's eyes due to the incredible pleasure and pain at the same time.

Taehyung was just glaring at Y/N..he loved seeing her under him like that, moaning his name and pleading for more and more..

"Just fasterrr"

"Moan my name Y/N"

Taehyung whispered in Y/N's ear in a low yet seductive voice. It gave Y/N goosebumps.

"Tae..just fasterrr I wanna cum..."

"Just wait bae.."

Taehyung made it faster moving his thighs in a rhythmical way. He smashed his lips with Y/N to taste them again. Both of them loved the sound when their naked bodies crashed with each other,the taste of their passionate kisses and how they felt when they touch each other. Each and everything felt incredible and dreamy for them.

As Taehyung hit her spot Y/N's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she reached her climax.

Then Taehyung softly pecked on her sweet lips and cupped her cheeks. Y/N panted heavily.

"Love u Y/N"

"Love u too Taeboo"

Taehyung got off Y/N and put his clothes on. Y/N also.
Tae drove off to the mansion where they could live safely. When Taehyung reached there he saw Y/N felt asleep so he carried her to their bedroom and placed her on the bed.

Then Y/N opened her eyes and looked at Tae while smiling.

"My back is aching"

"Let's take a shower Y/N"

After taking a shower they laid down on the bed and Y/N was hugging Tae.. Taehyung's fingers were caressing her hair. Y/N closed her eyes and smiled.

"Y/N again sorry for that"

"It's all ok now baby"

"Hmm"

"Tae"

"Yeah"

"Did u really kiss Jennie?"

"No..she kissed me"

"Didn't u kiss back then?"

"No"

"Why?"

Taehyung turned to Y/N's side and pinched her cheeks.

"I only kiss u Y/N"

"Oh really?"

Taehyung nodded. Then he took a hold of Y/N's hands and kissed them.

"Will u marry me Y/N?"

Those words echoed in Y/N's ears. Her heart just skipped a beat. The sweetest thing that Taehyung asked from her ever.. she waited for this..yeah..finally..a tear dropped along her cheek.

"Ofc..tae"

Y/N hugged Taehyung tighter..she loved the warmth of the hug. It was a long and nice hug..they loved it..that's what they needed the most..being with each other everytime.

Then they broke the hug and looked into each other's eyes.They could see their unforgettable past moments through the eyes. The pure and intense love..yeah the feeling of being together finally is a great pleasure.. Even Y/N lost Tae in her childhood now he was with her. They memorized how they met and how they spent a lot of time not knowing that they were bff.. They got out of their thoughts after few minutes and chuckled.

"I love u princess"

"Luv u taetae"

Y/N jumped into Taehyung while hugging him tightly..

"Y/N"

Taehyung chuckled.

Then Tae kissed Y/N's forehead, nose and then on her lips.. it was a soft peck but it meaned a lot of love.

"Let's go downstairs..I made the dinner"

"Ohh Tae, I can't walk"

"Oh"

"Carry me on ur back.." Y/N winked and gave a wide smile.

"Ok..get on"

"Ohh..Tae..pls be careful..u are going too fast..."

"Noooo..."

They both chuckled while going downstairs.. Y/N kissed Tae's cheek.. and Taehyung smiled at her.

That's how their story ends....they lived so happily...Every day was greatful.. and full of hugs, kisses, chuckles and sweet words.

The end ♡

........................................................................................................................

Love can do anything..
It can even turn a DEVIL into an ANGEL as the way, Y/N turned a DEVILISH ANGEL into a BETTER HUMAN.
- Author

Check out my new book

WHEN NIGHT FALLS| thv ff (vampire x reader)