𝟗 - 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬

Taehyung and Y/N came back home and they were still inside the car. Y/N was sleeping and Taehyung just tried to wake her up.

"Y/N-ah wake up.."

"pls..gimme 5 mins"

"Y/N we are at home..pls wake up"

"I can't..pls..I wanna sleeeeep" Y/N said while pouting.

how cute she is while sleeping..

"Then lemme carry u"

"What?" Y/N got up from the sleep and wiped her eyes and looked at Taehyung with a dizzy look.

"I said that lemme carry u, Y/N" Taehyung said while smiling at her reaction.

"No need" Y/N said and got out of the car.

Inside the mansion~

"Aren't there anyone?"

"Eomma went to Busan.. Others have already left for a mission"

"hmm"

Taehyung was glaring at Y/N's face which was redden..

Suddenly Taehyung took Y/N in his arms, taking her in bridal style..

"Hey..Tae..what are u doing?"

"Carrying u to the bedroom.." Tae said while frowning and started walking upstairs.

"Tae..My legs aren't broken" Y/N said while giggling and laughing..

"It's ok..I haven't carried u in 7 yrs"

"Ahh...Taehyung-ah.. keep me downnn!" Y/N nagged while slapping on Tae's chest yet she looked happy and joyful..

"Okie..u really wanna get away..I can keep u down" Taehyung said while looking deeply at Y/N's eyes.. Within a seconds Y/N's smile vanished and she lost in Tae's eyes just like she lost in her dreamland. Y/N blushed.. yeah she felt like her cheeks were heating up.

"Ahh..Tae..ah..it's not like that..ca-carry meee..don't get angry" Y/N said while diverting her gaze from Tae's face.

And Taehyung burst into a laugh at her reaction..tears started come out of his eyes..

"Gosh..Y/N.. u are such..i dunnoo..first u wanted to get down..now u are saying me to carry u"

Y/N blushed.

"Tae..stop teasing me..Y/N-the queen is ordering u to carry to the bedroom"

"Y/N-ah...how childish u are" Taehyung said while chuckling.

"Okie..keep me down then"

"Y/N..take a hot water bath otherwise u'll catch a cold"

"Hey..taeboo..don't give me advices.."

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

After few mins~

Y/N was laying on her bed. She has changed into her pijamas. Taehyung was sitting on the bed getting ready to start a chat with his BFF.

"Y/N, I'm really sorry again for what I did"

"It's just ok Tae..u apologized once, but-"

"But?"

"But u have to do me a favor for what u did" Y/N smirked.

"What's with that smirk?"