𝟖 - 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Shit!" Y/N sighed in anger.

It was raining so heavily and Y/N had to do nothing except getting off the bike and wait until the rain stops

It was raining so heavily and Y/N had to do nothing except getting off the bike and wait until the rain stops. Y/N was all wet as she drained from the heavy rain. Y/N was strong but the thing Taheyung did to her few hours ago was still in her mind. Y/N has faced to a lot of challenges during her entire life but something like this??? she has never thought that she would face to something terrible like that!

Y/N let out a sigh and went inside a bus shelter and she sat down while thinking the whole incident..It came into her mind again and again..she could remember how Taehyung's eyes filled with lust and how his hands roamed her body in a needy manner.

A cold blast of wind made her quiver so she hugs herself with her own arms and tried to feel warm but it didn't help.. A tear was at the corner of her eye, she let it fall as there were noone around her, Y/N hates crying in front of others as she thinks that weak people who couldn't find solutins use to cry like babies.

Y/N felt something rub against her legs so she looked down.. it was a brown little kitten with soft flurr rubbing against her feet.. it looked really cute. Y/N took the kitten in her arms and admired it's beauty. Y/N thought that the kitten was also a someone who was alone just like her!

Y/N was glaring starightly, the vehicles were moving, people were walking along the sidewalks and the bright light of the streetlamps were placed on the ground. Y/N could suddenly feel like that she had lost something. Y/N touched her neck.

omg...where is my necklace?? shit!!

she just shocked and searched in her pockets too, but didn't find.

where is that????

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

And suddenly she could see a boy standing in front of her.

"You want this?"

"Mr.Kim???" Y/N shocked.

The rude look wasn't in his face..his face was pale but a light smile was on his lips. The necklace was on his hand.

"Is this yours?" Taehyung asked.

"Give it to me, u pervert!"

Y/N tried to snatch it but failed. Y/N saw that Taehyung's eyes were redden and his eyes were filled with tears near to drop at anytime. Y/N could feel something weird is going on.

What's with this brat?? gone insane???

"What the fuck is wrong with u, bastard?"

Taehyung was glaring into Y/N's eyes deeply.