𝟏𝟒 - 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐬

"Y/N,I have something to show you" Taehyung said.

"What's that?"

"Let's go , come with me"

"I can't walk, my back is aching"

"I really wanna know who put those in my school bag"

Y/N's eyes widened.

"What? into ur school bag??? tell meeee"

"Wait..I'll show u"

Taehyung walked towards the wadrobe and took a box which was wrapped with glit paper from it.

"What's that?" Y/N asked while frowning.

"Just wait, lemme show u"

Taehyung opened the box and took some colored papers and gave them to Y/N.

"Read"

Y/N nodded and started taking a look at them.

and then her eyes widened.

She felt like something got stuck in her throat.

Y/N felt embarassed as hell!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Love notes?"

I'm dead..I can't..

"Yeahh.. I really wanna know who wrote them" Taehyung asked and winked.

Y/N's cheeks flushed with red, she felt shy as she's just reading what she wrote to Tae 7yrs ago

Y/N's cheeks flushed with red, she felt shy as she's just reading what she wrote to Tae 7yrs ago..not just notes.....romantic love notes.

omg..did he collect these??

Y/N diverted her gaze from the paper to Tae's face and Tae's face to the paper.

omo..why the hell these things happen to meee???

Taehyung chuckled.

He grabbed the paper and started reading it out in front of our Y/N.

"Taehyung- always the most perfect & the famous guy of the school, I really enjoy sending u these notes.. I know u are the best student of the school, so u are clever.. u really wanna know who am I.. right? I have given u enough hints to find who I am but sadly u couldn't find..LOL..I'm so happy as u won the football match yesterday..I know my taetae is so talented. I have to tell a secret. I saw a dream that we were kissing.. ur lips were sweet..wow..ur arms were wrapped around my waist.. and u said that 'I luv u' to meeee. We were standing on a bridge. U gave me a boquet of red roses. but u disappeared after few secs. I know u'll never find me and we'll never be together.. but I luv u my taeboo..I have been crushing on u for 2 yrs.. I haven't had a bf either. luv u taehyung.. bye.."