𝟏𝟏 - 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐜𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐝

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, anything wasn't clear, his vision was blurred.. He wiped his eyes, he could see the ceiling above him.. Taehyung felt that it was quite unfamiliar. He felt like his head was aching. Then he realized that he wasn't at home.

He could see that he is on a bed which is decorated with rose petals.. The room smelled so good and nice. It was dim lit and Taehyung could realized that he has already handcuffed.

Where the hell am I?? What the fuck???

Actually Taehyung didn't remember what had happened. He could only remember the last time he spent with Y/N. yeah..He was near Y/N's house.. but now??

The door opened revealing Jungkook with a red wine glass, wearing a bath robe and he came towards Taehyung while licking his lips.

Taehyung's eyes widened and Jungkook only could see fire in his eyes.

"You!" Taehyung screamed.

"Yeah me"

"What the fuck is this??"

"What??"

 "handcuffs????"

"When u are handcuffed it's too easy to control u, Tae"

Jungkook walked more closer.

"You fucking brat..let me go!"

Jungkook smirked;

"Let u go? in ur dreams.. how can I let u go babe?"

"Don't call me like that u bloody hell!!!"

Jungkook acted like he didn't hear what Tae said. He got to the bed and leaned closer to Taehyung.

"Tae, don't try to ignore me, now u're mine"

"I'm not urs..u fucking prevert!"

Jungkook touced Tae's face so lightly and then his lips.. 

"Tae, u're so handsome.. I waited for this moment for a long time"

"Get the fuck away..!!!!!!!!"

Jungkook leaned closer to Taehyung and whispered in Tae's ear;

"Baby, u're so handsome in these outfits but I really wanna see u without these"

Jungkook said and bit Tae's earlobe while unbuttoning his shirt.

"Get away.. brat!don't touch me.!!!"

"Don't scream babe, just moan my name"

Jungkook's hands went under Taehyung's shirt and it went shivers through Tae's body. He touched his bare chest and nipples. Jungkook's touch made him feel weak but Tae tried his best to get away. 

Jungkook took off his shirt and got top of Tae.

Taehyung wasn't able to do anything he was just shocked. Taehyung could see his tattoos and toned abs, but he looked away.

"Aww..babe..don't be shy to look at my body"

Jungkook slowly leaned to Taehyung's lips and started kissing with passion and lust.. Jungkook bit his bottom lip asking for entrance but Taehyung didn't give permission. Jungkook pulled away as he got angry.

"U aren't obeying to me.. then get ready u brat!"

"Fuck u!" Taehyung screamed.

"Just wait baby I really wanna see u get fucked up by me and make u cum"