.... love you like oxygen....

Standing high up in the Tower, Moiraine found solace on a balcony, a vantage point that offered a panoramic view of the river and the sprawling city of Tar Valon below

Standing high up in the Tower, Moiraine found solace on a balcony, a vantage point that offered a panoramic view of the river and the sprawling city of Tar Valon below. The air was crisp, carrying with it the weight of countless decisions made within the Tower's walls. The city stretched out before her, a tapestry of lives and destinies interwoven with the currents of the river.

Lan, a steadfast presence at her side, offered his support, his voice a low rumble in the solemnity of the moment, "It's time

Lan, a steadfast presence at her side, offered his support, his voice a low rumble in the solemnity of the moment, "It's time. I'll stand in the Hall with you if you want."

Moiraine, her gaze fixed on the expanse below, declined with a quiet determination, "I'll be all right. Thank you. Just make sure they're there."

Lan nodded, understanding the request. He left Moiraine alone on the balcony, the gravity of the impending sentence hanging heavily in the air.

As the wind rustled through the towers, Moiraine's eyes, usually composed, betrayed a glimpse of vulnerability. A tear traced a solitary path down her cheek as she held within her the weight of thoughts and emotions, particularly those concerning her daughter. The city below, unaware of the turmoil within the Tower, carried on with its daily rhythm, indifferent to the personal storms that raged within the hearts of those who stood on its precipice.

______________________________

The Hall of the Tower hummed with anticipation, and the Aes Sedai gathered within cast watchful eyes upon Moiraine as she approached the Amyrlin Seat. The atmosphere was thick with tension, and the impending judgment loomed over the proceedings. Moiraine, guided by an unseen resolve, knelt before the Amyrlin Seat, symbolically acknowledging deference by pressing her lips to the adorned ring.

Leane, her voice resonating with authority, broke the silence, "On your feet, Moiraine Sedai," Leane declared.

Siuan, the Amyrlin Seat, followed with words that reverberated through the assembly, decreeing Moiraine's fate, "I have made my judgment. For your disobedience and intractability... you are exiled from this Tower," Siuan pronounced.

A murmur of surprise traversed the Aes Sedai, their eyes reflecting a blend of curiosity and apprehension.

Siuan pressed on, her voice unwavering, "To ensure your acceptance of this penance, you will swear fealty to the judgment of this Seat on the sacred Oath Rod," Siuan continued.

Leane, bearing the Oath Rod in a small box, presented it to Siuan, who accepted it with a gravity that underscored the significance of the moment. The Aes Sedai observed with keen interest as Siuan extended the Oath Rod to Moiraine. Their fingers brushed beneath the Oath Rod, creating a subtle connection in the midst of the profound ritual.

Channeling the One Power through the Oath Rod, Siuan spoke the binding oath that Moiraine was to swear, the words etching into the fabric of destiny, "By the Light and my hope of salvation and rebirth

Channeling the One Power through the Oath Rod, Siuan spoke the binding oath that Moiraine was to swear, the words etching into the fabric of destiny, "By the Light and my hope of salvation and rebirth... I, Moiraine Sedai, swear to obey the judgment of the Amyrlin Seat and never return till she calls me home, or may the Creator's face turn from me and darkness consume my soul," Siuan intoned.

Moiraine's voice, a whispered echo, intertwined with Siuan's as she repeated the solemn oath, their eyes locked, emotions laid bare.

"By the Light and the hope of my salvation... and rebirth... I, Moiraine Sedai, do swear to honor and obey [voice lowers] Siuan Sanche... Daughter of the River... clever as a pike... strong as the tides... and never return until she calls me home. [louder] Or may my Creator's face turn from me... and darkness consume my soul," Moiraine affirmed.

Tears streamed down Moiraine's face, and Siuan's eyes mirrored the emotion. The One Power, embodied in white flows, wove around Moiraine, sealing the oath with an unbreakable bond.

Siuan, exhaling, declared the conclusion of the solemn rite, "It is done. Now turn and face your sisters. And leave this Tower," Siuan commanded.

Moiraine, her resolve unbroken, stood and turned to the assembly. The Sitters rose, collectively acknowledging the verdict. Moiraine walked away from the Hall, the door closing behind her, leaving a poignant moment of finality in her wake. The Aes Sedai, witnessing the unfolding scene, grappled with the weight of the judgment that had been passed. Alanna, her expression pained, turned away, marking the end of a chapter within the Tower's hallowed walls.

______________________________

Little did everyone know, as the events unfolded, Elara emerged from the arches gasping for air, covered in blood

Little did everyone know, as the events unfolded, Elara emerged from the arches gasping for air, covered in blood. Unseen by the Aes Sedai, Siuan felt a tug in their bond, stronger than a lingering thread yet faint enough to leave uncertainty. Siuan hurried to the room of the silver arches, finding only a puddle of blood. Confusion clouded Siuan's thoughts, but within the confusion, a spark of hope ignited. She clung to the belief that her daughter would return from the arches, a beacon of hope amid the shadows of uncertainty......

———

OMG, WHAT HAPPENED TO ELARA!? Any guesses??