A Secret Reunion

In the depths of the White Tower, Moiraine approached a nondescript wall, her fingers tracing the hidden seams of the secret passage she had used countless times before

In the depths of the White Tower, Moiraine approached a nondescript wall, her fingers tracing the hidden seams of the secret passage she had used countless times before. With a whispered incantation, the stones shifted, revealing a concealed doorway. It was the entrance to the chamber where she would meet with Siuan Sanche, her beloved and the Amyrlin Seat.

As Moiraine stepped through the passage, she found herself in a dimly lit room adorned with ancient texts and artifacts. There, sitting at a table with a map of Tar Valon spread out before her, was Siuan Sanche. Her eyes widened in surprise as she looked up from her work.

"Moiraine," Siuan breathed, her voice laced with emotion. The years of separation had taken their toll on both of them, and their reunion was long overdue.

Moiraine couldn't help but smile, relief washing over her. "Siuan," she replied, her voice filled with longing. "It's been too long."

They approached each other, cautious yet eager, and finally, they embraced

They approached each other, cautious yet eager, and finally, they embraced. Years of longing and uncertainty melted away in that moment of connection.

Siuan broke the embrace, her eyes twinkling with a hint of irritation. "You are infuriating, Moiraine. Why didn't you tell me about Elara's Dreamwalking?"

Moiraine chuckled, a cheeky glint in her eye. "Can you forgive me, Mother?"

Siuan wrinkled her nose in mock disgust. "I hate it when you call me that." she stands and slowly makes  her way to Moiraine, "So much for the Amyrlin Seat remaining neutral without favorites. No life. No love of one's own. Nothing but the Seat."

Their laughter filled the room, a welcome respite from the weighty matters of the world. They settled into each others arms, their hands entwined.

"You were gone for such a long time," Siuan said, her gaze softening.

Moiraine nodded. "I had to be certain of her safety. I could not forgive myself if we lost her."

Siuan leaned closer, their foreheads touching. "We can discuss all of that later," she whispered. "Right now, I just want you."