Attend you all...

The chapter unfolds with a vivid memory, the warmth of a sunny day by a flowing river near the mountains

The chapter unfolds with a vivid memory, the warmth of a sunny day by a flowing river near the mountains. Siuan Sanche, dressed modestly in blue, sits by the water, cradling a baby Elara in her arms. The infant coos and grasps Siuan's finger, filling the air with the sweet sounds of sweet laughter.

As the serene scene unfolds, Moiraine approaches and joins them, taking a seat beside Siuan. Gently, Moiraine caresses baby Elara's cheek, inquiring, "How is our sweet girl?"

Siuan, looking at their precious daughter, responds with a tender smile, "Perfect as always."

Moiraine leans in, resting her head on Siuan's shoulder. "I hope she remembers these moments... you with us, here," she murmurs.

Siuan, in a reflective pause, rests her head on Moiraine's. "I bonded with her, so even if she forgets, she won't forget the feeling of our love for her," she reassures.

In a moment of intimacy, Moiraine cups Siuan's cheek, their lips meeting in a gentle kiss. Amidst their shared affection, Elara coos loudly, almost like a delighted giggle. The couple pulls away from their kiss, laughter shared between them, their attention turning to the joyful presence of their daughter.

Siuan, still enchanted by the moment, offers poignant words to Elara, "Daughter of the river, clever as a pike, strong as the tides." The memory gracefully fades into the present day, transitioning to the grand Hall of the Tower.

" The memory gracefully fades into the present day, transitioning to the grand Hall of the Tower

The staff clangs on the stone floor, resonating through the Hall. Leane's commanding voice cuts through the expectant hush.

"Attend you, all. She comes. The Watcher of the Seals, the Flame of Tar Valon, the Amyrlin Seat."

Siuan Sanche, regal and commanding, makes her slow and dramatic ascent to the elevated Amyrlin Seat. The Sitters, representatives of each Ajah, rise from their seats, acknowledging the authority of the Amyrlin.

Once seated, the Amyrlin Seat, Siuan Sanche, calls for the false Dragon, Logain Ablar, to be brought before her. Leane Sedai, standing at her side, commands, "Bring the false Dragon."

The imposing figure of Logain is ushered into the hall by the Tower Guard, heavily shackled. The clinking of chains echoes through the cavernous chamber.