Chapter 1-The Truth

Me and Noah look up at each other the sun perfectly sitting behind us as we hold hands in this perfect moment. In a romance movie it would look perfect, again I was fantasising. Noah finally pulls away after a long gaze "Penny, I " he cuts off and looks away
"Noah what is it ?" I look at him concerned .
"It's .... It's ...I " he looks down at the floor. I look at him really worriedly now.
"Noah!" I nearly shout. He looks up from the ground and looks at me his eyes locked into mine.
"I love you " he whispers and grins. I push him away
"oh my god Noah!" I push him away. "You had me worried!" I can feel tears pricking in my eyes. He sees me
"Hey, hey" he pulls me close and hugs me tight "I'm sorry, I didn't think" he stutters. We hold hands and start to walk up the beach. Our fingers interlocked tightly, the pebbles crunching beneath our feet. We get back to my house and go to my room.
"Whoa " Noah says looking around in awe of all my pictures. He points to one of me and Elliot "who's this"
"Thats Elliot" I say looking at him
"Wow ! He has an awesome fashion sense! When will I get to meet him ?"
"How about right now?" I do the knock for Elliot to come over and 20 seconds later the doorbell rings. I dash downstairs and open it to see Elliot stood there wearing neon green glasses, a trilby, sports Jersey and jeans.
"Hey Pen, you called "
Noah appears behind me and Elliot stares at him "Noah" he whispers then grins from ear to ear
"So you're Noah nice to meet you !"
" hey Elliot right?" They shake hands
I breath a sigh of relief they like each other. A shout can be heard from next door
"Oh that's my mum, I have to go, bye guys!"
We wave as he dashes down the path to his house. We shut our front door and Noah says "Penny I have something to tell you.... I'm moving to Brighton!!"
I squeal in delight "OMG NOAH " I hug him.
He looks at the ground "the thing is I have nowhere to stay tonight because the removal men are only coming tomorrow"
"Well of course you can stay here ! I have a spear bed in my room " we head upstairs to get the bed sorted. My parents are away for the weekend at a wedding and Toms at uni so we're home alone for the weekend. They dropped Noah off on their way to the wedding. We get to my room and I set up the pull out bed. And put fresh linen on. I then next help Noah unpack. Even his pjs are seriously cool an oversized Jersey and rock-style sweat pants.
"Wow " I say " even your pyjamas are seriously cool"
Noah looks at me and gives a dimply grin, as useusal it makes me feel all fluttery inside. I turn to get a duvet and trip over the edge of the bed. Noah instantly catches me.
"Whoa Penny are you okay ?" He pulls me up and strokes my hair, I instantly snuggle into him.
"Yeah " I sigh and I yawn.
"I think we should head to bed you sound tired " Noah says yawning too.
I crawl into bed and after 10 minutes I'm asleep.