Chapter 55 (ghostin)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah doubting me." I dug my hand into the bag and grabbed a spoon. "Ohh those are waffle spoons so after your done eating your parfait to can just eat the spoons."

I gave Y/n a thumbs up and dug in. "So yeah back to what I was saying. You're doubting me." Y/n sighed and then kissed my cheek. "Just eat your parfait babe."

I grumbled and munched away at my parfait. And after a few minutes, I finished it but was still hungry. I searched through the bag and found a sandwich. "Baby can I have this parfait I'm still hungry."

"But that's my parfait." I started to tear up. "But I'm still hungry," I whined out. Y/n sighed. "Okay sweetheart eat up."

Happily, I tore off the plastic wrapping. I skimmed over the ingredients this one had mangos, strawberries, and pineapples in it with honey... wait honey. "Y/n I can't eat this it has honey in it."

"Why not it's just honey." I groaned "Honey is an animal product which makes it not vegan I can't eat it." Y/n groaned. "It's just a bit of honey it won't kill you." I put the parfait back in the bag and crossed my arms.

Just a bit of honey my ass those were the bee's honey and we took it from them. How are they supposed to feed themselves if we take all their honey? And what about the bears and other animals that eat honey? How are they supposed to eat honey if we take all of it to feed are greedy appetite?

"It's not me that's the problem it's the institution. I can't believe you right now Y/n." Y/n sighed in defeat. "I'm sorry Ari I'll get you something else to eat okay."

I nodded my head yes.

I tried to focus on other things but my hunger was getting worse it was starting to hurt.

"Uhm Ariana are you okay you look constipated." I shook my head no and slowly rubbed my tummy. "My tummy hurts. Do you think I'm having a miscarriage?"

"What of course not." I felt like crying why in the world was I in so much pain all because I was hungry? "Maybe it's a Braxton hick." I looked at Y/n confused.

And then it hit me. "But isn't it a bit early for one the doctor said it happens in the third trimester. And I only just started my second-trimester" Y/n shrugged how could she be so nonchalant about this?

"We need to go to see a doctor," I spoke frantically. "We can just do some research on the internet."

"Why are you so calm we could be losing our baby"

"Because if I freak out one of two things will happen. One we will crash and then we'll lose our baby and two if I freak out you'll freak out even more." I wanted to disagree and say something but I knew she was right.

"Let's just head back to the hotel order some food and do some research okay? And if it gets worse we can go to a doctor okay." Y/n intertwined our fingers making my heart flutter. "Okay."

"fuck this tofu stir fry is good." yeah I think it was just the need for food because the minute I started eating the pain went away. I don't know how much I ate I just knew I was a lot like twice maybe triple the amount I would usually eat.

"Now I know for sure this baby is yours they eat as much as you do though..." I looked up at Y/n who was dressed in dad gear boxers, socks, and slides, a white tank top, and a robe kinda sexy if you ask me." you look like a DILF." Y/n chuckled "Thanks."