Chapter 34+35

———-
This chapter is gonna be freaky... just wanted to say that
———-

—Y/n POV—

I laid in bed with no pants on and my dick out and free. Now usually I'd never chill around pants less because of shmariana shmande. But she left and was also the reason why I was pantsless.

Turns out Ariana was still mad about the horse thing. So while we were sixty-nining Ariana decided to get back at me by not only giving me a terrible blow job but by also hitting my dick. Girl was chewing on it like some bubble gum. And now my wiener was covered in bite imprints. Never in my life had my penis looked so sad.

Gently I rubbed my dick sliding my fingers over the bite marks I felt like crying. And the worst part about it was it kind of felt good. Like I'm no freak who enjoys being bitten but I can't deny when something feels good. It reminded me of that time I made my own homemade Fleshlight.

I was 13 no pussy in sight for me and I had no money so the only thing I could do for pleasure was my hand and that was getting boring. So I arrived at the area all penis dudes go through. Sticking my dick in holes.

I've tried the basics like empty jars, put my socks over it a couple of times, And my worst experience was sticking my dick in a Pringle's can. It got stuck and I couldn't get it out.

What can I say I've always had big dick syndrome. And my mom discovered me with my dick in the can and proceeded to laugh at me send a video to my mother and then help me get it out.

Let's just say every time I see a Pringles can I get war flashbacks.

But after searching the internet I accidentally stumbled upon a DIY Fleshlight video and as a horny ass kid that was bored using my right hand this seemed perfect to me.

It was simple get a cup. Put a washcloth in but put it in a way so your dick could fit in it and be wrapped around the washcloth. And then put a glove in it and tada diy fleshlight.

Compared to an actual fleshlight it was meh and compared to real pussy it was trash. But young me at that time didn't know that. I was so desperate for a different type of relief I took what I could get. And in that case, was a diy fleshlight.

And one night late at night I got the idea to put a heating pad in my fleshlight. Because the inside of a woman's vagina was warm so maybe then I'd come even faster and it would feel better. So while my moms were asleep I went downstairs and searched for some heating pads but we didn't have any. So I got the idea to heat some water and then put the washcloth I would use in the water. Let it soak up all the good heat and then put in my diy flesh light and then bust the biggest fattest nut.

And it worked a little too well. The cloth was so hot I could barely hold it for more than a few seconds and anyone with common sense could see where this was going. I put my DIY Fleshlight together and damn did it feel good. but after a few minutes of pumping, my dick started to feel hot and started burning. And it kind of hurt. But I didn't let that stop me.

I had just survived no nut November and I had won the right to buss the fattest fucking nut. So I wasn't going to let some heat stop me. I was determined to cum and I did I swear I was cuming for a whole thirty seconds and the glove was so full of cum I decided on just tossing it and replacing it instead of washing it out like usual.