Chapter 19 (love me harder)

——————
I'm having so much fun writing this book
——————

-Y/n POV-

Keeping my head down I aimlessly walked out and about around the hotel. I felt conflicted about how Ariana treated me, her GIRLFRIEND of all people. And yeah I knew she's been through some bad shit and instead of being a sad bitch she came out as a savage. But It didn't give her the right to treat me however she pleased and take out all her anger on me.

And when I try to help her she pushes me away and it just makes me feel like shit.

Putting my hands in my pockets I searched around for my joint. I know Ari told me not to smoke but at this point, I gave two shits what Ari thinks. Stepping into a smoke safe zone I reached into my pocket for a lighter only to realize I hadn't grabbed one like a dumbass.

"Need some fire." Looking at the lady next to me she was wearing one of those skimpy dresses with her hair down. In her hand, she held a Union Jack lighter "Yeah thanks." Taking it from her manicured hands I lit my joint put the weed bundle to my lips and took a deep breath in. I handed the lighter back to the lady and continued to smoke my joint.

"So what's got a sexy thing like you out here all alone." I couldn't help but chuckle. I don't think I could be considered sexy with my grey baggy pants black Adidas hoodie and messy bun. Which reminded me that I needed to get my hair done but that was a problem for future Y/n.

"Woah there I've got a girlfriend who would not hesitate to have a 'cat fight' with any lady who talks to me." Looking me up and down the lady licked her lips "I don't see no girlfriend." Taking another deep hit of my joint I rolled my eyes "So what's troubling you stranger." I sighed replaying all the events of just an hour ago in my head. "Me and my girlfriend got into a fight."

The lady pulled glasses out of seemingly nowhere and put them on "Do tell or shall I say spill the tea." I scoffed "I'm not telling all my drama to a stranger." I put a hand full of nerds cluster in my eyes. I didn't know if it was the weed or me just being in a bad mood but these clusters tasted especially good.

I bet this shit would rock as some edibles

"But you would tell your therapist." I rolled my eyes "And let me guess you're a therapist." The lady cleared her throat and fixed her posture "That I am." She held out her hand for me to shake "Amelia Wes. Number one couples therapist in all of the United Kingdom." I sighed into my chair "Nice to meet you Amelia the Name is Y/n L/n." Her eyes widened "As in Ariana Grande's girlfriend Y/n." I stared at her to which she gasped and covered her mouth "I'm sorry forget I even said anything."

I grumbled something under my breath "It seemed that no matter where I went my girlfriend's reputation always seemed to be linked back to me."

Laying back in a lounge chair I cracked my back "It's whatever. So shall I start." Fixing her glasses and taking on the last hit of her weed then she snuffed out the blunt and then flicked it somewhere. "Whenever your ready darling." I grinned

Keep calling me darling and I might just make Ariana a remix of thank you next. I could already see it. Each one of her friends would have a verse dissing me and my awesomeness.

"Well, I'll assume you already know about all of Ariana's old relationship problems." Amelia nodded her head "Then I guess you could probably already guess what's bothering my mind." The lady hummed "Is it because she's been through a lot of bad shit and should be a sad bitch came out as a savage. But in reality, she is a sad bitch."