chapter 40 (crazy in love)

—-
I had a lot of fun writing this chapter
—-

—Y/n POV—

"Baby," Ariana called out my name but I played it off and continued playing my game with my headphones in.

I was in the middle of a boss battle and one wrong move and I'd be dead. "Baby," Ariana called again but just like last time I ignored her.

"Baby!" Ariana whined out even louder but I kept my focus on the game. Ariana grumbled something and started pulling on my shirt hard. And I was wearing one of those u neck t shirts so she started choking me.

"Jesus Ariana your choking me." Ariana suddenly let go of me allowing me to catch my breath and pause the game.

I whipped my head toward Ariana and was surprised to see she had a pout on her face. "Whose Ariana." Ariana's voice cracked. "I thought my name was Ari." I sighed. "I just wanted your attention."

Fully I turned to face Ariana. "Sorry, Ari. What's up." Immediately Ariana switched up. "I want to take a picture with you for Instagram. Show the people how much I love you." Ariana stood up from her seat and then sat on my lap. Phone in hand with Instagram on the screen.

Looking at my switch I sighed. Sorry boss battle Ariana comes first. "Okay, Ari let's do it." Ariana giggled and posed next to me putting her arm over my body and then took a quick picture.

—Pretend that's you and not Dalton 😒

Posting it to her Instagram with a bio of "hanging out with my favorite person

Posting it to her Instagram with a bio of "hanging out with my favorite person." notifications rang throughout her phone. And she started giggling. "Thank you, baby." Ariana pecked my lips and then hopped off my lap but before I could get to my game she hopped back on my lap.

"One more picture." Putting a smile on my face Ariana grabbed my chin and smooched me taking me by surprise. But I quickly got used to the kiss.

—once again pretend that's you kissing the beautiful wonderful Ariana Grande

—once again pretend that's you kissing the beautiful wonderful Ariana Grande—