Chapter 6 (I'm always gonna be right there)

—————
I'm pumping out these chapters like a machine.

Well it's the only thing I can think about anyways
—————

-Ariana POV-

Walking down the steps hand in hand. Y/n mom's sat in the living room cuddling up on the couch. They truly looked in love with each other. I hope me and y/n could be like that when we get married.

"Alright, Mom we're gonna head out. Try not to multiply okay." Y/n was dressed in a white shirt with some light blue ripped jeans. And some blue and white air Jordan's she looked absolutely delicious

"Be safe out there." Giving her mom a thumbs up she patted Gnocchi on his head "Bye bye Gnocchi." I couldn't help but chuckle. Gnocchi was the sweetest and cutest name one could name their pet.

Interlocking our arms I rested my head on her shoulder. We walked outside to see Ivan and Jamie our bodyguards chilling on the Tahoe talking to each other.

Opening the door for me I got in the car and sat down putting on my seatbelt

"Wait Ari I have a question. How did you even get in here? This is a gated community and unless you're a resident you need someone to buzz you in."

"I had Ivan help me." Y/n thought for a second and then shrugged. "So where we going because. I haven't eaten breakfast yet. I'm starving." Rubbing her tummy I was well aware of Y/n's large appetite she was such a foodie and I found that to also be adorable.

"Well, that's good because I want us to go to this vegan restaurant. And then do some shopping. Eat lunch." Sliding my hand down to her crotch I teasingly rubbed my finger against her dick. "And then we can go back to the hotel and go all out." Whispering in her ear. A giant smirk on her face.

My baby was as much a horny fucker as I was. But unlike my exes who only showed their love through sex. Y/n showed her love in many different ways. Though I think my favorite way has to be in the bedroom.

"I like the sound of that. But must we go shopping? Don't you have enough clothes already?" I scoffed "your one to talk miss Sneakerhead." Y/n put her hand to her chest and acted as if she was offended. "Well, at least I wear all my shoes at least once. There are multiple clothes I've never seen you wear once." I scoffed I knew exactly what pair of clothing she was talking about.

And it wasn't even like I bought those. I got them as a gift but they're too small for me. Shocker right? Turns out there is a size smaller than petite. And it's called, teen.

"Whatever Y/n." Y/n smiled. Intertwining our fingers I felt my heart flutter. "Though as boring as shopping is. I'm happy to be spending those boring hours with the woman of my dreams." Slapping her shoulder I giggled "Your such a sweet talker."

"And you are such a sweet little person." Y/n started to chuckle and my only reaction to that was me rolling my eyes. "Scratch that. Your a spicy little person." Pinching her hand. And this was one of them nail pinching not a finger pinching. It made her yelp.

My baby always had soft skin. This is surprising considering the fact she's danced for a living. I thought dancers were supposed to have calloused skin from all the falling. I mean she did have muscle definition but that was all.