Chapter 15 (listen bae)

——————
Ariana Grande has so many nice songs
——————

-Y/n POV-

Standing up from the bed on the plane I fixed my clothes. We had just touched down in London and despite how comfortable the ride was I wanted to get off this plane more than anything.

"Come on Ari time to go." Rubbing her back gently I stirred Ariana out of sleep. Opening her eyes she smiled reaching her arms out "Carry me." Rolling my eyes I lifted her pulling up her sagging pants. I grabbed our stuff from the seats I stepped out of the plane and I immediately regretted not putting my jacket on. Because I was hit with a blast of nipple-freezing cold wind.

"Ari I gotta put you down to put on my jacket." Ari threw her head back groaning "Just put it on when we're inside. I don't want to be separated from you." Rolling my eyes I slowly stepped down the stair. The last thing I wanted to do was fall down and possibly kill Ariana or me from the fall.

Slowly I stepped towards the entrance of the airport my body was starting to feel the pain of carrying Ari and the jet lag from an eight-hour flight.

Awkwardly I looked over to Jamie and Ivan then back down at Ariana who was now playing games on her phone paying me little to no attention. I was so ready to drop her. But I still had sex endorphins going through me so the thought of inconveniencing the love of my life was far off my brain.

Thankfully Jamie caught my drift and opened the door for us. I thanked him while Ari started to watch TikTok videos. I'm gonna make her gargle when we get to that goddamn hotel. Next-door neighbors are gonna be thinking she gargling a whole gallon of water.

After grabbing our stuff from the baggage claim I couldn't help but notice the large group of people outside holding up posters saying "Ariana we love you." And "Welcome to the United Kingdom." And that warmed my heart to see that so many people loved Ariana as much as I loved her. Of course, she was all mine and no one was gonna take her.

"Ari your fans are here to see you." But instead of sliding off of me like I predicted she would do. She tightened her grip on my hoodie. And that was a telltale sign that something was wrong with miss grande.

So I put her down or at least attempted to put her down. The girl had that gorilla grip on me and was not letting me go.

"Ari what's wrong why are you clinging to me like a ant on the wall." Ari huffed "What am I not allowed to cling onto the love of my life anymore." Attitude present In her voice "Yeah you can. But my arms are tired and I want to put you down." Moving her head from out of my neck Ariana huffed like a child "Just put me down when we get to the car. Now can I have a kiss?"

Rolling my eyes I pecked Ariana's lips. And that seemed to make her happy because she nuzzled herself back in my arms and peppered kisses along my jawline.

"Okay, Y/n you can put me down now." Staring at her like she was crazy I just gently let her down onto the ground. "Ari you pregnant or something."

Ariana gasped dramatically "One rude and two no. Why are you even asking." taking a deep breath I decided to choose my words very carefully. "You seem to have mood swings. Or is something just bothering you." Ariana started kicking her feet "nothings wrong just jet lag hitting me."

Taking Ariana's hands I rubbed her knuckles "Are you sure? Because if there is something wrong you should tell me so we can work it out together." Ari rolled her eyes playfully "Yes I'm sure, now come on. Let's head to the car I wanna go to the hotel." Taking my hand Ari lead me towards the airport's exit with Jamie and Ivan following behind.