I stood frozen hearing the news. The twins were dead. I thought I lost them. How could they be alive? If Lily knew about them then why did she do this to me. There were so many things going around in my mind that I could hardly process the information.

"Mr Deluca. Are you on the line?" Officer Pablo asks.

"Yes I am. I uh.. I would love to get their custody. Could you possibly send me their DNA results and their information?" I ask still in disbelief.

"Sure I'll email you. By when should I be expecting you here? " Officer asks.

"I will be at the police station by 8:00 in the morning. " I responded eagerly, wanting the call to end so that I could get there as soon as possible.

"Sure sir. I'll email you the address of the police station as well. Good day." Officer Pablo says, cutting the call.

I come back to reality hearing my son's voice. "Dad. Are you ? What did they say?"

"Ohk? I am fucking ecstatic. Oh my god. Today is the best day of my life." I said lightly laughing murmuring how it is the best news.

"Dad, you sound like a mad man laughing. What did the officer want? " Sandro asked in confusion.

" I got a call from the NYPD saying that my twins are alive. Lily passed away and they have no one to take their custody. They were asking if I wanted to take custody." I told him unbothered about Lily's death. I was just too happy to think about that.

"Oh my God. That's the best news dad. What are you waiting for? Let's go." Sandro says with a small smile.

"Let's go. Let's go. Of my god I am so happy. I am going to father my 15 year old twin daughters." I said happily, almost jumping on my toes, walking towards the door with a big fat smile.

" No wonder where Xavier gets his sugar rush from" Sandro mumbles behind me but I ignore him. Nothing can spoil my mood today.

I and Sandro quickly went to the airport and got in our private jet. As soon as we got settled Sandro got a phone call. He quickly answers it while I block out their conversation.

"Dad,your children are asking when we are going to reach home. " Sandro asks.

"Which children?" I ask subconsciously while still thinking about twins.

"Dad!" Sandro responds by almost scolding me. He puts the phone on speaker.

"Ya right my children. Tell those shitty heads to mind their own business. I am their father. How dare they question me." I scold them.

"Stop being mean to us dad. Sandro has already informed us about the twins. We are getting their rooms ready." Elijah responds from the phone.

"Good. Also Elijah please make sure that Matteo is nowhere near the twins room. I don't want him to go draw fucking rainbows and shit on their walls." I inform Elijah cringing at my son's obsession with rainbows and unicorns.

"Though I agree with you, he is probably going to throw a fit for being left out." Elijah says from the other side.

"He better get over it or I am kicking him out of the house. The last time he did that shit for Xander's birthdays, I had to bribe Xander with my card to stop him from killing his brother." I say, remembering the twins' birthday 3 years ago.

"You can't really blame Matteo, it was Elijah who dropped him as a kid." Alessandro says with a chuckle.

"That was mean. The doctor confirmed that he didn't get any injury from that fall. You can't blame his stupidity on me." Elijah argues. I could imagine the frown on his face.

"Maybe if he wasn't attached to Xavier while growing up he might have had some brain development." Elijah retorts back.

"Stop being mean to your brother. I get that he is a bit of a crackhead but we don't judge, we are family." Xavier shouts from the other side.

"He might have the shittiest knowledge about fashion and the girliest screechy voice but I agree, we shouldn't judge." Elijah agrees.

"He is just a crazy kid who acts like a druggie most of the time. But we shouldn't judge. God we are such amazing brothers to him despite him being crazy." Xander shouts from the other side.

"He might have some weird obsession with rainbows and unicorns and still believes in unicorns but we definitely don't judge him for it. " Alessandro adds.

"Best brothers of course. I hope that you don't extend this courtesy to your sisters. They might just practically die from your love." I said sarcastically.

"You guys are so judgemental,I hate you all. '' Matteo shouts from the other side. The shout is followed by stomping of feets and slamming of the door, loud enough that we were able to hear it across the phone. It was followed by yelling and Sandro was quick to cut the call ending their overdramatic conversation.

"These kids of mine always keep troubling me. When my beautiful girls come home I would give them all sorts of prank ideas for the boys. I am going to make you boys' life a living hell with their help." I say excitedly rubbing my hands imagining my daughters taking my revenge.

"Dad. Calm down. You'll scare them away with your creepy smile. I just hope they are nothing like Xander or Xavier." Sandro says, looking at me with a disturbed face.

"My daughters can never be like those shitty heads. They are beautiful unlike those blood sucking children of mine. Sometimes I wish to give them up for adoption." I say smiling thinking about a Xander and Xavier free house.

"You are basically insulting your genes. Mom was the best so it's actually your genes that caused them so stop insulting your children. You can't do anything about it no matter how many times I myself want to shoot them. I hope our twins are nothing like them. '' Alessandro exclaims.

" Don't you dare disrespect my daughters by comparing them with those troublemakers. " I say, narrowing my eyes at him in a threatening manner. I was ready to throw him out of the plane if he utters a single wrong word against them.

"Oh my god. I feel like you are just trying to find a reason to kick me out of the plane so that you can hover over the twins and spend time with your daughters. Remember that they are my sisters and they'll definitely love me more. Brothers are always fun. " He says smugly, trying to rile me up. Which was unfortunately successful.

"I am a fun father bitch." I exclaim getting up from my seat ready to throw some hands. How dare he accuse me of being no fun.

"A fun father who is willing to kick his son off the plane so that he can get all the attention of his daughters." Sandro says teasingly.

I look away from him, not responding to him. After Lily left I changed. I couldn't be there for Matteo and the twins like I should have. Mafia responsibility stopped me but I still did my best to be their father. I loved my boys but after Lily left, the home was always filled with guys. I always craved having a daughter. I did plan to adopt a girl but a rich single father with 6 kids and some mafia rumors didn't sound convincing enough for them to let me adopt.

I believe my girls will finally complete the Deluca family. I think with a small smile on my face.

-------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think about Francesco?

I hope you liked the chapter. Do vote and comment. Appreciation and criticism both are welcomed.

Next chapter after 25 votes.

Thankyou
-Dolly

-------------------------------------------------------