Chapter 2

Hi everyone....

Precap:

Alexia's pov:
I take a deep breath calming myself down from all these thoughts. I mumbled a goodbye to her which was ignored as always as I made my way to the door. 

Back to present:

Alexia's pov

I quickly reached the bike and climbed on it. I was about to start it when my phone rang again. 

"I said I was coming. Calm the fuck down." I yell into the phone. My mood was ruined after my encounter with Rosie. 

"Damn girl, calm down. I just wanted to say that we are waiting at the end of the lane. " Romeo says, trying to calm me down. I mumble a small apology before I cut the phone. 

I put my phone in my pocket and took a deep breath trying to calm down myself.

"It isn't her fault. She can't help it. " I repeat it over and over in my head trying to calm myself. 

I need to find ways to control my anger. I can't continue snapping at people when I am angry. Especially my friends, they don't deserve this. I guess a visit to the rage room would do for now. Maybe I can go tonight. 

I quickly start my bike and make my way towards my friend's car. I stop the bike beside their car and take a breath getting my emotions in control. I bring a fake smile on my face before knocking on their side window. 

Bella pulls down the window and gives a full blown smile wishing me a good morning. Her eyes search all my face for any sign of distress but calms down when I give her a nod. Bella is like a ball of sunshine who can light up any place. I return her smile, a real one this time. 

"Finally you decided to show up." Roman sarcastically says, rolling his eyes. 

"A very good morning to you too, Roman." I say him, giving him a sarcastic smile. 

"Waiting for you to bless us with your presence for almost an hour. A good fucking morning indeed." He sasses back giving a glare. 

"Ro don't curse and stop being mean to her. She came in 20 mins." Bella says softly, giving me a smile. She is just too pure for this world. Maybe I should lock her up in a tower or something so that she won't get corrupt. 

"Babe, you are too pure for this world." Roman says, looking at her with his lovey-dovey eyes. 

"Okay enough of this. I am hungry so let's get some take outs and reach school on time." Silas says, rubbing his stomach. 

"If I get another late slip this month I am going to be kicked out of the Basketball team." Romeo says. 

"Me too. I also got a warning yesterday. So we better hurry up." I tell them ignoring the glare boys send me for actually being the reason for their probable late arrival. 

We quickly make our way towards McDonald's to get our takeaways.  

Silas and Romeo went inside to get our order. I was on my phone when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn to find a smiling Bella. I put back my phone in my pocket and gave her all my attention. 

"You good? You sounded a bit off on the phone call. " Bella asks softly. 

"Yaa. Just having a tough time with Rosie." I reply, giving her a tight lipped smile. 

"You need to stop trying. At this point all she does is hurt you through her words. I don't like you being upset." She said, pouting a little towards the end.