𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Začít od začátku

After endless arguments, the Emperor listened for a long time and looked down at the people standing in the first row, asking, "Prime Minister, what do you think of this matter?"

The Prime Minister was over fifty years old. His biggest hobbies had always been reciting poetry and composing poetic essays, and because of his qualifications as a minister for three generations, he somehow reached the position of Prime Minister. But when it came to politics, he hid whenever he could.

"Answering Your Majesty, I think that this matter should be......left to Wang-daren to judge."

Civil and military officials: "......"

Besides Wang Yibo's overwhelming power, there was also this reason that the position of Prime Minister was useless.

Wang Yibo cupped his hands calmly, glanced at the impeached official, and said: "Fang-daren, I have heard a little bit about this matter. That woman was originally a girl from a good family, but she was inadvertently abducted and deceived into the brothel. Fang-daren's intent was to save a person from disaster, which is really not poor style."

Fang-daren nodded again and again: "That is exactly the case, the Emperor has insight and vision!"

It would be impossible for a while to investigate whether the woman was truly abducted. Disinclined to bother with the officials' housework, Wang Xuan waved his hand: "That is all, let this matter be over."

Seeing that his memorial was rejected, the Imperial Censor turned his head to look back despondently. Seeing that Fang-daren was giving Wang Yibo a meaningful look, it was clear that he was colluding, so he immediately knelt down on his knees: "Your Majesty, I have one more thing to tell you!"

"Speak."

"Since the Deputy Prime Minister has married General Xiao, according to the regulations, people in the back residence are not to participate in court affairs."

Hundreds of officials whispered to each other. Wang Yibo's accomplices stood forward to speak for him one after another, but he habitually made many enemies in court, and now even more people expressed opposition.

Xiao Zhan didn't make a statement, but just looked sideways at Wang Yibo. He saw that he was listening calmly to the quarreling crowd, but when the Emperor looked over, his expression shifted slightly. With a faithful and devoted look, as if he wished he could demonstrate his sincere convictions through death, he saluted respectfully: "This minister has absolutely no ambiguity towards His Majesty. The heavens and earth can testify that he would never conspire with the General to plot against the law."

At this time, Kan Chuan, the right official of the Ministry of Officials, stood forward to speak. He knelt down with a plop and made a big salute: "Your Majesty, this one earnestly requests that Wang Yibo be abolished as the Deputy Prime Minister. Wang Yibo conducted himself improperly, and behaved intimately with the General inside the palace; he concealed the true state of affairs from those above and below him and executed Minister Yu privately; he formed cliques of private interests, colluding with officials for personal gain. Your Majesty, please reconsider!"

For a moment, everyone was stunned.

Kan Chuan was not very old, but he often argued with Wang Yibo in court, and this time he made a bold proposal that shocked people into speechlessness. Soon, some people followed suit and knelt down, requesting the abolition of Wang Yibo's position.

"All right." Wang Xuan finally spoke, "Now that Minister Wang is married to General Xiao, it is indeed difficult to weigh the affairs of the court and the government. Therefore, in the future, he will manage the affairs of the back house for General Xiao, so that he can lead the troops with peace of mind and maintain the safety of the people. This can be regarded as fulfilling his duties for the country and society. Do you agree?"