' Talking... in Store '

' This is rather cold... '
-----------------------------------------------------------
This chapter maybe a long lecture again!!!!!! Pls Enjoy (⁠´⁠-⁠﹏⁠-⁠'⁠;⁠)]

  We headed out into the city again.. Now there were lights coming out of the building, Some buildings are still abandoned But rain still continues to fall non-stop and temperature is starting to get low, the wind blew away all the thoughts I had before...
" Maybe we should go * cough* to the Galf store " Munci stopped and turned into a winding alley...
and now we arrived at a familiar store that was open with bright lights...
" Okay, I'm not affected by these little thunderstorms but I'm worried about you... " He said before dropping me off at the store... " Where are you going... " He turned to look at me with a sad and awkward expression... " Oh, I almost forgot, I may have frightened people around here. So I'm going to go to the forest for a bit after the Thunderstorms stops!! " " However, you should hurry back and don't make me worry.. "
" I'm Nextbot... However, as you said I won't be gone for long.... " I watched him slowly disappear into the city amid the sound of the rain... It was surprising that he acted strangely...
  I don't pay much attention to his strange behavior.. Because he is still a Nextbot....
  As usual, I walked into the same store I had previously entered... then I  walked to the cashier counter but Galf wasn't sitting there... maybe He on break..

  I was staying in front of the cashier counter looking around. This place is more beautiful than you think, Clean and has various items because it's a store... As I was thinking about this place A voice rang out...
" *sigh* store will be closed... again..oh.. " Galf walk out from behind the store storage room with bored and sleepy expression? but now he looked shocked at me " w-welcome again Is there anything I can help y-you? " I was stunned before I started speaking " ohhh yessss ugh I just came to buy some snacks and food haha "
  He looked at my surroundings And I stared back at him " uhh sorry Just, uh, you're soaking wet... " You blushed when he said that and examined your clothes " Aw Sheezz!! " He looked normal and smiled slightly at my behavior... " That's not a problem But I don't want you to be cold... " He said before bending down to pick up a towel for me " This is not what I want- "
" Just free service, customers are always important! " I said before smiling " Thanks "
  I took a moment to dry myself off before taking off my suit coat.. The thunderstorms still haven't stopped. Outside was splashed with raindrops... " that's terrifying... " Galf said before picking up the items on the shelf to change it.. " Are you the owner of this shop? " Normally, no.. I still sell items for travelers and people... " I rubbed my face with a towel before saying " soo you doing this, your manager don't fire you? "
" They never returned... There were only things left for me to take care of and the property in the store was managed.. " " that sounds bad... "

  I finished drying myself off and folded the towel and placed it on the counter " maybe I should go get some items " when I finished speaking I picked up the necessary amount of snacks and food... and took it to the counter " four canned beans.. one dozen eggs....crackers.. umm two packs of bacon oh uhh bobo plushie... " He looked at me with a strange expression and there was sweat dripping on the tip of his neck...
" Uh, by the way, how much does it all cost hmm! " He returned to focusing on the price of things...
" Total... 1,562 ⍟ " I took out my wallet and handed him the money as usual...
  He give bill to me And I put all supplies in my bag... The thunder outside continued to grow louder and louder... " Yes- still hasn't stopped.... " He said with a bored look on his face..
  I'm still standing in the store.. " maybe I'll be stuck here for a while.... " he chuckled " Yes, and if you don't want to be lonely, You can talk with me~ " I giggle with a funny expression " haha you are a friendly person "

  We both talked while Galf cleaned up the mess and I sit on the sofa of this Store, We laughed and talked happily as the sky became darkness and the storm continued..
" So where do you rest and sleep? " he asked while I was looking out the window..." I had a base to live, but I had an argument with someone and left temporarily... " " hmm ok It's understandable.. " " And you? "

" Of course I often fall asleep in stores, There are rooms only for employees here... But when it was time to open the store We had to get up an hour early to prepare the store "
" Maybe it would be good if you had an assistant here hehe.. " he smiles " yes.... " While we talk The storm was beginning to calm down and it was beginning to get dark..
" I have to go back, There is someone waiting for me...." " Anyway, it's been a pleasure talking to you today... " " Bye Galf " " Byebye.... "
  I walked out of his store and headed down the street, Now there are many small puddle of water mixed with the mud on the road... It didn't take long for Munci to return to the place he had specified " It's a chaotic day.. " You said before climbing onto his head... " maybe we should spend some time together in the forest... " He said before running into the forest.....

' Nice to talk with you... '
-----------------------------------------------------------

 '-----------------------------------------------------------

[Bonus Art: Ugh... (⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)]
[This chapter that has a lot of talking content|🌸 However, the next chapter  may have a story as long as this chapter but don't worry, I have a plan to write well!]
From Sakura Sang ʕ=ᴥ= ʔ