' We have to say Goodbye '

' You shouldn't be here '
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sentinel POV: Camp
While Trooper and other mercenary were helping the injured from this incident, I looked at the clock and it was 16:56 P.M. ughh it's so fast..

" Maybe we have to spend the night here... " Trooper turned stare to me with a raised right brow " Why do you still want to be here- " I think about AK-47 bullet in this forest, I want to know what exactly happened.. " Noww, this is too dangerous for buses to drive at night! And anyway I still don't want anyone to have an accident! " Defect said while Trooper and me were talking " *sigh* I will indulge you in this day... " " Good "
Meanwhile, the remaining mercenaries were setting up camp and chatting about the strange noises in the forest... I was sitting and writing notes. meanwhile As I looked around below the cliff I was sitting

I could see the light of lanterns from below the cliff and there were several 'Rebels' walking in a line going to somewhere... maybe rebels were moving towards something. So I don't care it so much and the people in the camp began to rest. So I slept in my tent...

Asana POV: Forest?
As I escaped and ran up the cliff, I was pain from the birds noises and cicadas noise in the forest... My headache recurred and I don't want anyone around me to die right now. I took out a pill from headache medicine and ate it, It worked a little bit for stop the headache..

I came back to the place we slept but now there was only the extinguished bonfire and the remaining burning wood... Where has Munci gone... I tried to keep walking to find Munci... I walked around in a place with bushes... But then something gently pushed my back...
" Where did you go last night? Hmpm? " I turned around at that voice and that's not Munci....

Defect looked at me with an irritated expression on his face and cross him arm " Well, if you don't like the awkwardness of our base, just tell us "
He said before changing his expression into a good mood.... " Oh uhh That's not the main reason... I'm just fed up! Haha! " I laughed to relieve the uncomfortable atmosphere before speaking again " sooo why you stay here in this forest? " " We just received a radar message asking for help in this forest "
" Hey, maybe we should go to camp. Everyone is there! " He winked before pointing at me " Good, but I forgot something in ughh my old place just wait for minutes.. " " alright, don't go for a long time.. " When he finished speaking, I ran to the place I had come from, when i just ran to the place and gasp, I saw Munci waiting here OMG 😭
I ran to him And i saw he was about to crying " A-Asana?!? " He said before I look pitiful in his eyes " Where are you gone, I haven't seen you since I woke up?!?!! " " grr uhh I just went out to run for some water.. " Munci came closer to me and he seemed to uh, sniff? Ó-Ò? " He looked a little dissatisfied " I smell two strange smells ' Rebels ' and ' Mercenary ' "

"Uh, okay. I was kidnapped by rebels and narrowly escaped... " " The rebels kidnapped you?!!?!!?? " He had a clearly angry look on his face " And, uh, I have sad news to tell you... " He turned to look at me with a tense expression on his face "Well.. I have to go back to ughh main base and I hope to see you again, Don't be mad at me 'Cause now I need safety to life but don't worry maybe I might see you at the metal fence! " He looked at me with a sad expression again... " Promise me and Don't forgot me... " " Yes, Promise! "

While saying goodbye I saw Munci run towards the forest opposite me and disappear.... It's empty in my head... I felt a queasy feeling in my head now so I'm just going to Defect...

I walked over to where I had seen Defect earlier, and he was standing there with Jard. " Oh look at who running here! " Defect said and Jard look at me with face looks tired as usual but he smiles " Okay, we have to go to camp. They will return to main base now... " Jard said and sigh with happy face

Then we walked to the camp with empty mind and nostalgia...

' What happens next? '
-----------------------------------------------------------

' What happens next? '-----------------------------------------------------------

[Bonus Art: Chibi Asana!]
[To the reader | I may be gone for several days. Because I'm tired and need to rest 😁 But don't worry! I will resume writing soon ;3]
From Sakura Sang✨